Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

HazukiSan

Apr 5, 2023
I have, but this game where the exception popping up, I don't use any of them. I placed ea's objects.
Does the same thing happen if you control a different household/using a different bathroom in a different house?

Otherwise, 52 script mods so soon after a big patch is a lot to be running. There could be something buried amongst your CC you may not have noticed. It's going to have to be trail and error by removing anything bathroom related to find the culprit as it appears to be an Object. Unless someone more knowledgeable can chime in, it's the best I've got.

Reactions: JoanPesci

JoanPesci

Apr 19, 2020
Does the same thing happen if you control a different household/using a different bathroom in a different house?

Otherwise, 52 script mods so soon after a big patch is a lot to be running. There could be something buried amongst your CC you may not have noticed. It's going to have to be trail and error by removing anything bathroom related to find the culprit as it appears to be an Object. Unless someone more knowledgeable can chime in, it's the best I've got.
Then I will remove them and I try again, thanks anyway.

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
Yes you can use CC/Mods. (I'm using the steam client too) If you are looking for your game path or any game path using the steam client. It's a bit depending on where you have told to create your steam path Files. (Most of the times its in your C Folder.
For example. C:.../Steam/ then open the "Steam app" File and then the common File, there you will find all your current active steams games.

Altough you do not need that path for using cc

In order to use CC:

Open your Documents File (Most common in your C Directory) There ought to be a Electronic Arts File, open this one. There will be a File called Sims 4, open this one. And then create a new File with the Name "Mods"
And any CC you want to use, put it in this file. (You can create as much sub Folders as you like, for any CC with the .package ending)

Tuning CC, like Whicked Whims, Nisa K Wicked Perversion only one Subfolder deep.

I would personaly recommending to create a few Folders, in order to keep track of your CC's Stuff. Like eg Hosing (For building CC and such stuff, or nswf for all the adult stuff^^ (But thats me and me having around 45GB of CC)

Hope that helped you out a bit.

Lg catsweet
thank you mate

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Has anyone used the updater and found that newest area shows up twice on the world map? Is this normal, if not, how to fix? Thanks.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Has anyone used the updater and found that newest area shows up twice on the world map? Is this normal, if not, how to fix? Thanks.
Seems to be a bit buggy sometimes. Happened to me as well. After new start it was all ok again. Not sure if mod related or a game bug.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Seems to be a bit buggy sometimes. Happened to me as well. After new start it was all ok again. Not sure if mod related or a game bug.
interesting that yours showed a duplicate as well but went away after a restart, mine's still there. k, will have to check the mods again lol