Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
does anyone have Mikooi body updates (patreon)? I tried to download it in kemono and I couldn't, do you download a .bin file or do you know how to download a .package in kemono? thanks!!!
Link? I don't see their profile on kemono.
I'll give you the pakage once I download it. You have to change it yourself.

Reactions: ParSim and DeadNin

HazukiSan

Apr 5, 2023
does anyone have Mikooi body updates (patreon)? I tried to download it in kemono and I couldn't, do you download a .bin file or do you know how to download a .package in kemono? thanks!!!
On Kemodo, you change .bin to .package & .zip to .script

Reactions: ParSim

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Some creators still keep their stuff behind a paywall like forever...
I know it is really some huge time & effort involved to create stuff and I usually support most creators which I use often once in a while. But for this I expect they keep to the ToS from EA. If not I simply also don't support.
All hail to the rebels...

That said...anybody has some of the April content from Cool Content Star? Lots of Seethrough Dresses.

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
hey guys, I've been looking for a site where you can download tons of sims, filter them and more without subscription or redirecting BS. I can't for the life of me remeber the name of the site

muffinuh

Jan 4, 2021
Wow that was so quick, sorry for the late reply, thank you so much!

I'm sorry, I'm new here - when I click on the download link (arrow) it takes me to a separate tab that only contains an ad with no way to skip. I've tried several times. I don't understand how to use the site in question and couldn't figure it out by searching.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020

I'm sorry, I'm new here - when I click on the download link (arrow) it takes me to a separate tab that only contains an ad with no way to skip. I've tried several times. I don't understand how to use the site in question and couldn't figure it out by searching.
If you can't reach the vault from the rebels, then try it with an adblocker (I use uBlock Origin for example). Maybe the FAQ from the rebels could help also:

Reactions: Mr. Slave

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020

You have to close the tab with the ad and click on the download link again ( 2 times). When you click the 3 time the download should start without opening a new tab.