Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
im new to sims anyone got DL pack mod for sims? Please teach me how to install properly the mod or game
i just downloaded today the sims 4 game i only have the free version not the expansion, where i can DL free expansion sets?

Last edited:

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
im new to sims anyone got DL pack mod for sims? Please teach me how to install properly the mod or game
i just downloaded today the sims 4 game i only have the free version not the expansion, where i can DL free expansion sets?
google "anadius", everything is there

Reactions: DarkDream34

Moonny

May 12, 2018
how about adult mod Pack r18 for sims 4?
If you expect to have everything ready to play with just a few clicks you should seriously reconsider modding any Sims game.
There are millions of mods/cc, some of them conflict with each other, a lot of them will inevitably break after every major patch and there are so many different things with different styles that it will not suit everyone's tastes.
Not to mention that installing things blindly is the worst thing you can do in this game because it will come back to bite you when something breaks and you don't know what it is or how to fix it.

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
If you expect to have everything ready to play with just a few clicks you should seriously reconsider modding any Sims game.
There are millions of mods/cc, some of them conflict with each other, a lot of them will inevitably break after every major patch and there are so many different things with different styles that it will not suit everyone's tastes.
Not to mention that installing things blindly is the worst thing you can do in this game because it will come back to bite you when something breaks and you don't know what it is or how to fix it.
where i can get good list of mod?

WvB

Dec 20, 2021
Does anyone know if EllaNoir's Flirty Fetishes is updated or still compatible? I'm having a hard time locating any info about it, not even sure if it is still an active mod thats being worked on.
thanks

Jan 14, 2022
Oh Boy I really hate patch day... alas thank you all guys for sharing the links. (And here I go again, trying to fix my game... again..., no fun)
Honestly, I just use the downtime to hit up my backlog and play games that are practically begging for me to, you know, finish them. More than enough time for most of the mods I use to be updated by the time I return.

Staying on topic though

Hope the "Undressable" feature gets more support going forward. Other than Blue Craving, who else is adopting / using this feature currently? Anyone know? I saw Stormy had some support for their kit but, no offence to them, most of Stormy's clothing isn't great.

Reactions: Harglblah

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Ever since I dumped MCCC and WW and went with DD and the few mods that I need, the amount of headaches that Ive had to endure have drastically been reduced to just about zero. Ill have to check to see if Nisa works fine with DD, if so, then aside from having to do things the long way with some things (like setting up animation, etc), the trade off has been worth it. You'd be amazed at how many times patch updates would break my save files to the point that I just give up trying to fix the save and start anew. I wonder how many mods folks have they actually dont even use enough to merit taking the time to solve the problems that patch day brings.

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
im checking the list mod is there other source than this? NSFW Mod and model preset, items or animation ? for sims 4 or discord channel for mods?