Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
I use the last WW version, and I have none of this issue. I added 5 sims using the gallery in life mode, and have 0 lag. Sims were able to interact normally with each others and objects.

Im pretty sure you have lag because how do you can explain that using the same configuration with 178.3 version and can play with 0 LAG and installing the new one every interaction between townies has to wait at least 3 to 5 secs to responds, and you can see the same problem if you see them interacting between them and not you interacting with them, there is a lag included in the new WW version and im not speaking about playing animations because you can play them ok its just the normal game that its impossible to play. Im sorry but i dont trust you ahaha

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Hello fellow simmers,
Following the last update, i got rid of all the non updated mods, by using sims.tarac.nl website and the 50/50 methods, all seemed well and yet i got my game frozen (the characters characteristics on the bottom left went blue, the screen either freeze, or the sims will continue to act with me unable to control them, or to save, had to crash the game to exit from it.
MCC did not detect any issue. Better exception did, it gave me a message about either More Traits in CAS or better cheat mod.
I of course erased the two cache files, before trying again.
If any of you encountered a similar issue or have an idea, it'd be appreciated!

<sessionid>519b6bdfdef789f164a785b9</sessionid>
<type>desync</type>
<sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
<createtime>2023-07-07 09:09:15</createtime>
<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.98.158.1020-1.300.000.163.Release</buildsignature>
<categoryid>(AS)widgets.Gameplay.SimInfoHUD.SimInfoTray::SimInfoTrayMain</categoryid>
<desyncid>519b6bdfdef789f164a785b9</desyncid>
<systemconfig/>
<screenshot/>
<desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at widgets.Gameplay.SimInfoHUD.SimInfoTray::SimInfoTrayMain/UpdateSummaryButtonIcon()
at widgets.Gameplay.SimInfoHUD.SimInfoTray::SimInfoTrayMain/HandleSimActivated()
at olympus.io::CommunicationObject/Dispatch()
at olympus.io::CommunicationManager/SendUIMessage()
rtim=2049634
ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata>

seregon

Mar 22, 2021
Basically the mod is broken and the best thing to do is just remove it and redownload if you know where you got it.
I have several outfits that are like this. This usually happens when you update the game while not removing your mods first before you update.
Just check it is an easy fix with sims4 studio

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Im pretty sure you have lag because how do you can explain that using the same configuration with 178.3 version and can play with 0 LAG and installing the new one every interaction between townies has to wait at least 3 to 5 secs to responds, and you can see the same problem if you see them interacting between them and not you interacting with them, there is a lag included in the new WW version and im not speaking about playing animations because you can play them ok its just the normal game that its impossible to play. Im sorry but i dont trust you ahaha
Okay, don't trust me if you want, I don't care. You asked for testing, I reported I don't have YOUR issue after my test. I'm sorry this is happening in your game, but it doesn't in mine.

Jfyi, this is called simulation lag and it happens sometimes even with the base game.

I don't have any simulation lag since the new WW update. I only play with MCC, BD, BDP, WW, and I noticed nothing wrong during gameplay, even using my family with two teens, one children, two pets and two adults. I added one sim inside the household while on livemode using the gallery, and I didn't noticed any lag whatsoever for this second test. NPCs are interacting as intended, so are my playable sims. I currently play with the last WW version since yesterday on my main save and I have no issues, using version 179.1.

Last edited:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
WickedWhims V179.1 (05.07.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nisa's Wicked Perversions 2.2.6je (06.07.2023)

Jade Scorpion's Animations (05.07.2023)

Swee3 Animations (05.07.2023)

Spinnerz

Apr 25, 2021
Hi All. Anybody knows how to get the latest CherryPie (The one that in the vault) working?
This is my current list, and apparently it's not listing new animations when the game is loaded.

vlas

Sep 29, 2017
anyone have [Kritical]trainingModuleAugustus1b ?
File from dropbox weighs less than 1mb - it can not be found in the game, and in sims4studio when i try to open it an error appears.

vlas

Sep 29, 2017
Also, maybe someone has some new kritical clothes? The same dropbox says the last update was 30.06, but there is no file.

badmodlover

Feb 3, 2019
anyone have [Kritical]trainingModuleAugustus1b ?
File from dropbox weighs less than 1mb - it can not be found in the game, and in sims4studio when i try to open it an error appears.
the module is not an item, you can check out what it is here

Reactions: vlas

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Hey, guys! Real quick... can't we set an accessory/underwear (so your Sim's penis clips through it) as an underwear on WW anymore, or am I just dumb?

I've been trying to do so, but when my Sim undress the outfit, the bottom is some random underwear; when they're using the set of underwear (the accessory/underwear) I edited with