Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Aug 20, 2017
Man, don't worry! You've been really helpful!

But have you tried that underwear in game, though? 'Cause I can select the underwear/accessory in CAS, when editing the underwear through WW. It shows my Sim wearing it; but when I go back to the game, the Sim is wearing "another underwear."

Also, I could edit my Sim's underwear with a penis on top of it. But it'd be always hard - which would "mess up" some animations.
I tried it in game, but I chose a soft penis in cas and applied the accessory version - didn't work with a clothing bottom cos Simdulgence penis' are bottoms and you can't wear two bottoms. Made me think though, isn't there a feature in Wicked Whims where you can choose how a Sim undresses? I don't have time to look now cos I'm off out, but maybe you can choose to keep accessories on when undressed. Anywho, here's what I got in game with the accessory/Gloves version attached. We'll have to take this to a help thread if you need more suggestions cos people won't want to scroll through all this. Another place you could ask is Lovers Lab, there are a lot of creators over there who know what they're doing, unlike me just fumbling in the dark :D

Last edited:

rolfili

Jul 2, 2019
I'm looking for the penis shape for female and male / tom, lorenzo, frank ... etc. but not from simplegens, they can be seen and adjusted in objects / legwear and in wickend / personalization please de link thanks in advance...

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
maybe you can choose to keep accessories on when undressed
Hm... I have never seen anything like this in WW settings. But, maybe, Turbo's implemented it, and I haven't seen it??? I'm gonna go through it again.

Another place you could ask is Lovers Lab
First thing I did was go and ask about this on WW forum there. But, funny enough, nobody replied to me lol ('Cause, usually, someone does reply). So, since I was here at the time, I asked here, as well.

Anyway... thank you for your time, man! :)

Reactions: Lady Whistledown

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Khlas Animations Patreon (11.07.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Savaccini Animations (10.07.2023)

Nevely42 Animations (10.07.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (10.07.2023)

QuinSims_PostureSentinel + QuinSims_KneelAndSubmit (05.07.2023)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] HQ EA Breast (14.07.2023)