Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Anyone have any idea why the wicked sex option is greyed out for teens and displaying the information 'prepubescent sims cannot participate in sex' ? I have teen-adult relations activated on both wickedwhims and MCCC

asdf7

May 26, 2018
Anyone have any idea why the wicked sex option is greyed out for teens and displaying the information 'prepubescent sims cannot participate in sex' ? I have teen-adult relations activated on both wickedwhims and MCCC
you have to give them the post pubescent wicked trait

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
Sorry, I know this isn't a support post but nobody replied on the DD thread and I'll just get shit if I post in LL. So delete if it's not ok. Basically can you no longer have DD, WW and NisaK together? Or even just DD and WW? I liked having DD, for kinky stuff, WW mostly just for the strip club and NisaK for prostitution. I've tried having all 3 in my game but when I have DD with the other 2, I get this error in better exceptions.

1689708987192.png

And this error in the WW log.

Game Version: 1.98.158.1020, WickedWhims Version: v179, S4CL/BMD/DD, P:5972 S:46 D:31
07/11/23 00:51:33 Traceback (most recent call last):
File ".\WickedWhims_v179\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
File ".\WickedWhims_v179\wickedwhims\main\mod_update_states_handler.py", line 79, in _wickedwhims_test_mod_update_state
File ".\WickedWhims_v179\wickedwhims\main\mod_update_states_handler.py", line 131, in reset_mod_states_on_update_before_load
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_visit_count'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_test_mod_update_state' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_visit_count'

When I take out NisaK, I get this error and the same error in the WW log as above.

1689709008025.png

My game and the mods are up to date. Does anyone have a way of way of having them all together? A workaround? Something?????

Thanks.

Mar 20, 2020
Sorry, I know this isn't a support post but nobody replied on the DD thread and I'll just get shit if I post in LL. So delete if it's not ok. Basically can you no longer have DD, WW and NisaK together? Or even just DD and WW? I liked having DD, for kinky stuff, WW mostly just for the strip club and NisaK for prostitution. I've tried having all 3 in my game but when I have DD with the other 2, I get this error in better exceptions.

View attachment 2781294

Game Version: 1.98.158.1020, WickedWhims Version: v179, S4CL/BMD/DD, P:5972 S:46 D:31
File ".\WickedWhims_v179\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
File ".\WickedWhims_v179\wickedwhims\main\mod_update_states_handler.py", line 79, in _wickedwhims_test_mod_update_state
File ".\WickedWhims_v179\wickedwhims\main\mod_update_states_handler.py", line 131, in reset_mod_states_on_update_before_load
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_test_mod_update_state' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_visit_count'

When I take out NisaK, I get this error and the same error in the WW log as above.

View attachment 2781295

My game and the mods are up to date. Does anyone have a way of way of having them all together? A workaround? Something?????

Thanks.
The game received an update today which most likely broke nearly all script mods. Wait a few days, and creators will update their mods.

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
The game received an update today which most likely broke nearly all script mods. Wait a few days, and creators will update their mods.
Hi, thank you for replying. I haven't actually updated to today's version. This was a copy/paste from when I posted a few days ago. I have had this problem for the last couple of weeks :(

lanky status

Jun 8, 2019

View attachment 2781294

View attachment 2781295

Thanks.

You should join the DD discord channel if you want quick replies from them but if you want to know the answer now is NO, DD WW NWP doesnt work together anymore.

MoesiTokes

May 24, 2018
Oh how lovely. Patch day. And my dumbass installed it. Does anyone have
Basemental Drugs 7.17.202?

sorry for the big scary font idk how to fix it. lmfao