Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

SkorpionX96

Dec 27, 2020
People, correct me if I'm wrong
but there have been paid mods for a long time like this one that has been around for 5 months
and has not been released yet (?)

1689808148689.png

Jul 14, 2023
People, correct me if I'm wrong
but there have been paid mods for a long time like this one that has been around for 5 months
and has not been released yet (?)

View attachment 2784259
A ton of sims creators do that even though they aren't technically supposed to. Doesn't matter, I guess they figure. It's not like anyone is going to enforce any rules.

• Sad
Reactions: SkorpionX96

SkorpionX96

Dec 27, 2020
People, I am making a body mesh adaptation for the feet that is going to be spectacular based on a smutbase model and I want it to be public obviously.
I have 50% of the project done, I need someone who knows blender who can help me with the weights due to position errors and I am completely new and noob in the program. (later with the UV textures etc) but I want to go step by step.

The tutorials that I found have not been very helpful (like S4S) because I need something specific and I have particular questions to solve in real time.
ChatGPT has problems to help me with version 2.70 of blender which is limited (but is compatible for Sims4Studio)

Anyone who wants to help me write me a private here, thanks.

1689917084962.png
1689917393838.png
1689917821267.png

Last edited:

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
People, I am making a body mesh adaptation for the feet that is going to be spectacular based on a smutbase model and I want it to be public obviously.
I have 50% of the project done, I need someone who knows blender who can help me with the weights due to position errors and I am completely new and noob in the program. (later with the UV textures etc) but I want to go step by step.

The tutorials that I found have not been very helpful (like S4S) because I need something specific and I have particular questions to solve in real time.
ChatGPT has problems to help me with version 2.70 of blender which is limited (but is compatible for Sims4Studio)

I unfortunately can't help you much, but just wanted to mention this if you didn't know already:
Blender version 3.3.x is now also supported in S4S. Might make it a little easier/more intuitive to work with.
There's probably more resources for Blender 3.3.x to work with, as well. Heck, ChatGPT might be able to help you better with this version.

Not sure if the work you've already done is easily converted from 2.70 to 3.3.x, though...

Jan 4, 2019

View attachment 2787327
View attachment 2787331
View attachment 2787334
that looks amazing!

SkorpionX96

Dec 27, 2020
I unfortunately can't help you much, but just wanted to mention this if you didn't know already:
Blender version 3.3.x is now also supported in S4S. Might make it a little easier/more intuitive to work with.
There's probably more resources for Blender 3.3.x to work with, as well. Heck, ChatGPT might be able to help you better with this version.

Not sure if the work you've already done is easily converted from 2.70 to 3.3.x, though...
Definitely did not know, thank you very much for the information! I'm going to try it.
Because it's true that there are a LOT of features that 2.70 doesn't have and that I've been struggling with these days.
I have some basics, and I'm learning like a complete novice. I know I have to be careful with the polygons, I've read that the "safe" limit is 10 thousand so I reduced it while maintaining the quality with modifiers.
I've tried it a bit in-game and although it looks very bad obviously due to the position and textures, at least I can see the shape and I like it a lot.

I'd love to chat with some kind modder who has the time and patience to make body meshes for this game and can explain a bit and ask some questions.
I really learn quickly and I have the desire, sooner or later I know that I will be able to with this.
I'm sure it will be the best foot mod ever, I really appreciate the quality. The last one that I have seen and used has been the V5 of fetishims, but I have verified that it has many imperfections in the shape and textures, I want to improve that without discrediting the work because perfect or not, it is still the best at the moment.

1689961933310.png 1689961945127.png
1689965021848.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MoesiTokes

modella

Nov 14, 2019

View attachment 2787327
View attachment 2787331
View attachment 2787334
They look so nice! I'm not super knowledgeable about making body meshes but I know my way around S4S and Blender and transferring weights! If you still need help let me know :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SkorpionX96

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
is there any way of setting up MCC's pregnancy and WW to work together? I like the option of MCC's pregnancy forcing the baby born to be whatever sex you set it for. Mine was female births only.

konskript

May 27, 2017
Definitely did not know, thank you very much for the information! I'm going to try it.
Because it's true that there are a LOT of features that 2.70 doesn't have and that I've been struggling with these days.
I have some basics, and I'm learning like a complete novice. I know I have to be careful with the polygons, I've read that the "safe" limit is 10 thousand so I reduced it while maintaining the quality with modifiers.
I've tried it a bit in-game and although it looks very bad obviously due to the position and textures, at least I can see the shape and I like it a lot.

I'd love to chat with some kind modder who has the time and patience to make body meshes for this game and can explain a bit and ask some questions.
I really learn quickly and I have the desire, sooner or later I know that I will be able to with this.
I'm sure it will be the best foot mod ever, I really appreciate the quality. The last one that I have seen and used has been the V5 of fetishims, but I have verified that it has many imperfections in the shape and textures, I want to improve that without discrediting the work because perfect or not, it is still the best at the moment.

View attachment 2788805 View attachment 2788806
View attachment 2788959
this is looking absolutely excellent, youre gunna make a lot of us foot fetishists happy :)

Reactions: elkasique