Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Tchernobyl

Dec 20, 2018
If memory serves. He routinely changes where he hosts the files. Before he used to host in Dropbox. Recently it was Mega.

Seems like a hassle to me.
Looks like they are uploading some stuff here and there also, but most of his content is nowhere to be found right now:

Edit : Looks like they could be on 9damaogames.com but I don't have enough read permissions to see all the posts :

Last edited:

Drhuge

Sep 10, 2019
Does anyone have a problem with WW to start a sexual interaction in a double bed? When I click a double bed, there is no Wicked option.
Open wicked whims setting click the first opition an activate there now your sims can have sex. wicked whims now have a turn on an a turn off switch in the settings

catssweet

Jan 19, 2023
After sex my sims vanish, this is new since the last EA update, anyone know why?
are you using nisa K' wicked perversions? Cause the last time, my sims vanished after sex, it was cause wicked perversions were outdated. (The Link to the newest version is just a few posts up)

Reactions: Hotlisa

tinyzra

May 31, 2023
Definitely did not know, thank you very much for the information! I'm going to try it.
Because it's true that there are a LOT of features that 2.70 doesn't have and that I've been struggling with these days.
I have some basics, and I'm learning like a complete novice. I know I have to be careful with the polygons, I've read that the "safe" limit is 10 thousand so I reduced it while maintaining the quality with modifiers.
I've tried it a bit in-game and although it looks very bad obviously due to the position and textures, at least I can see the shape and I like it a lot.

I'd love to chat with some kind modder who has the time and patience to make body meshes for this game and can explain a bit and ask some questions.
I really learn quickly and I have the desire, sooner or later I know that I will be able to with this.
I'm sure it will be the best foot mod ever, I really appreciate the quality. The last one that I have seen and used has been the V5 of fetishims, but I have verified that it has many imperfections in the shape and textures, I want to improve that without discrediting the work because perfect or not, it is still the best at the moment.

View attachment 2788805 View attachment 2788806
View attachment 2788959
This is super great *v*

Jul 14, 2023
Does anyone have have any sims from this Patreon:
I'm really only looking for their Aki Hayakawa sim, but will accept anything.

shells22

Jul 5, 2021
People, I am making a body mesh adaptation for the feet that is going to be spectacular based on a smutbase model and I want it to be public obviously.
I have 50% of the project done, I need someone who knows blender who can help me with the weights due to position errors and I am completely new and noob in the program. (later with the UV textures etc) but I want to go step by step.

The tutorials that I found have not been very helpful (like S4S) because I need something specific and I have particular questions to solve in real time.
ChatGPT has problems to help me with version 2.70 of blender which is limited (but is compatible for Sims4Studio)

Anyone who wants to help me write me a private here, thanks.

View attachment 2787327
View attachment 2787331
View attachment 2787334
Can't wait! Always on the fix for more feet related mods and these look excellent!

Fabius1230

Sep 12, 2021
Sorry if this asked often but what version of the game do you people recommend for modding? Like which has most compatibitly.