Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

sothisisit

Mar 31, 2021
Sorry if this asked often but what version of the game do you people recommend for modding? Like which has most compatibitly.
Always the most up-to-date version. As for which DLC like City Living or High School Years, thats more of a mod by mod question as it varies greatly even for just some things like clothing mods.

sothisisit

Mar 31, 2021
I use them often but every once in awhile it does try to redirect. Well, rather the download page it sends you to tried to redirect. Its not often so its whatever.

Edit: Thank you for the link btw

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
I also wanted to tell you, I have contact with this user and he is a good person who is helping to upload content to that page that perhaps many already know. I think he is against permanent paywalls, and he has satisfied several requests from users and me, so if you see a content of sims 4 models or something else that this situation is happening
and that it is REALLY WORTH IT, let me know and tag me and soon it is likely that I will be uploading it.

Do you remember this model that I ordered the other day?
Well, he uploaded it too, enjoy

Autor: Elegantsims

Download:

View attachment 2805520

It has a nice face, but I made some better adjustments to the body, the skin and some imperfections
View attachment 2805535
What skin are you using please? :)

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (23.07.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (23.07.2023)

Savaccini Animations (24.07.2023)

Nevely42 Animations (28.07.2023)

Swee3 Animations (25.07.2023)

Aur958

Jan 5, 2022
Anyone has Mikooi Sims' patreon exclusives? Their last update on Loverslab was in 2022 but they have been updating their mods a lot since then.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'm just asking at this point because investigating on my own is far too difficult, but aside from Khlas (though including Khlas as well), how many animators, at most, focus on MxM/gay animations, and or at the very least provide some gay-tailored animations, because this is tough to dig up by myself.

Drhuge

Sep 10, 2019
Anyone can comfirm this is working with new sims update

WvB

Dec 20, 2021
Is there something of a shortlist of animators from whom you need the public version as well as the patreon version and from which the patreon version includes both? I'm trying to reduce duplicate animations from my game and that might help.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: love696

love696

Apr 24, 2023
Is there something of a shortlist of animators from whom you need the public version as well as the patreon version and from which the patreon version includes both? I'm trying to reduce duplicate animations from my game and that might help.
Can both versions be used together?