Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Yars20

Jul 12, 2021
Is there something of a shortlist of animators from whom you need the public version as well as the patreon version and from which the patreon version includes both? I'm trying to reduce duplicate animations from my game and that might help.
As far as I know, no animation pack requires the public and patreon version, usually patreon animations include the public version.

Reactions: MatomiB

kid0001

Jun 24, 2020
Question: How do I find similar author on Patreon?
I like an author who create sims. How do I find similar authors?
Can I check his subscribes/members also like which authors?

Aug 20, 2017
I'm just asking at this point because investigating on my own is far too difficult, but aside from Khlas (though including Khlas as well), how many animators, at most, focus on MxM/gay animations, and or at the very least provide some gay-tailored animations, because this is tough to dig up by myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jasssy

Jul 27, 2023
I'm just asking at this point because investigating on my own is far too difficult, but aside from Khlas (though including Khlas as well), how many animators, at most, focus on MxM/gay animations, and or at the very least provide some gay-tailored animations, because this is tough to dig up by myself.
motherlode has gay animations

Last edited:

sunshug

Jun 17, 2023
Hello everyone does anyone know where I can find a dirty talk mod? also looking a similar mod any help thanks
Do you mean traits or notifications? DD was working on something similar a while ago but I'm not sure if it's available now.

CH0BH

Sep 30, 2022
Old comment, but I have an archive to all or most all of these made. Let me know if you're still interested.
I am also very interested if you still have the link.

Sims like the ones he makes are extremely hard to come by

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Is there any kind of archive for k-sims 4/Sims4 cm/Arangsa?
im looking for his older sims and it seems impossible, you can find some floating around but not an archive per se, and kemono is not working either
has some older ones, and I have a lot of them too, which ones were you looking for in particular?