Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

yaroslavdik

Nov 16, 2021
Definitely did not know, thank you very much for the information! I'm going to try it.
Because it's true that there are a LOT of features that 2.70 doesn't have and that I've been struggling with these days.
I have some basics, and I'm learning like a complete novice. I know I have to be careful with the polygons, I've read that the "safe" limit is 10 thousand so I reduced it while maintaining the quality with modifiers.
I've tried it a bit in-game and although it looks very bad obviously due to the position and textures, at least I can see the shape and I like it a lot.

I'd love to chat with some kind modder who has the time and patience to make body meshes for this game and can explain a bit and ask some questions.
I really learn quickly and I have the desire, sooner or later I know that I will be able to with this.
I'm sure it will be the best foot mod ever, I really appreciate the quality. The last one that I have seen and used has been the V5 of fetishims, but I have verified that it has many imperfections in the shape and textures, I want to improve that without discrediting the work because perfect or not, it is still the best at the moment.

View attachment 2788805 View attachment 2788806
View attachment 2788959
And you, my friend, are a true hero.

Reactions: elkasique

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Is there a mod to make the fingers of the toe not visible with socks?
Most socks are just a texture without mesh, so they take the shape of whatever default feet you've got. The best way to fix it is to add the mesh in s4studio if you know how to use it.
If you don't know how to do that, you could use , but keep in mind that it isn't a perfect fix because they're basically shoes with the shape of maxis' feet and the sim can remove them but keep the socks on. Also you have to equip them manually.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Savaccini Animations (17.07.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[FEMDOMANIA] Patreon Animations (18.07.2023)

Nevely42 Animations (19.07.2023)

Yars20

Jul 12, 2021
Anarcis Patreon Animations [24/07/23]

Alonely Patreon Animations [23/07/23]

Azmodan22 Patreon Animations (Gold Normal) [24/07/23]

Azmodan22 Patreon Animations (Gold Rough) [24/07/23]

WickedWhims V179.2 [24/07/23] (Patreon)

Changelog:

Last edited:

Drhuge

Sep 10, 2019
Anyone have the Patreon Version of
NISANE'S NEON SIGNS

Jul 14, 2023
Old comment, but I have an archive to all or most all of these made. Let me know if you're still interested.
Just an update. I no longer have access to the link due to reasons. Please don't ask. At this point I have no idea if the old links I sent to people earlier still work as I have no way of checking, but if they still do you better download all you want soon as cm is going through a major restructuring!

Reactions: LokRE

kkiilllleerr

Jul 27, 2017
Just an update. I no longer have access to the link due to reasons. Please don't ask. At this point I have no idea if the old links I sent to people earlier still work as I have no way of checking, but if they still do you better download all you want soon as cm is going through a major restructuring!
If memory serves. He routinely changes where he hosts the files. Before he used to host in Dropbox. Recently it was Mega.

Seems like a hassle to me.

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
Its been a bit since Ive been updated on sims things so if these have been shared disregard
Nisa WP 19.7.23

1690300895714.png

WickedWhims 24.7.23

✔ Compatible with the 1.99.264 (July 18th) game patch.

v179.2 [2023-07-24]
Game patch 1.99.264 (July 18th) or newer is required.

❗ Fixed Sims acquiring occults from sex with occult Sims
Oopsy, there was an issue with Sims acquiring occults (werewolf, vampire, etc.) when having sex with other Sims that are occult Sims. This would cause your Sim to potentially become an occult Sim when you didn't want it.
If you suspect any Sim got affected by this, use the ww.remove_invalid_occult_stats command. This command will check every Sim in your save and remove core occult motives from Sims that shouldn't be occult. If a Sim already turned into an occult Sim, the easiest way is to use MCCC to make them human again.
Reimplemented tongues to use the original system
Added 7 new tongue color variants (Body Selector)
That's right! The newest game patch blessed us with changes that allowed to bring back the old tongue system. The tongue will no longer float, is compatible with all height sliders, it will never appear in the first person view, and is once again compatible with old tongue alternatives.
Thanks to Khlas, Noir, and thepancake1 for continuous help with tongues!
Fixed suggestive looks happening between incompatible Sims
Added 'BED_ROLL' sex location category
Added Horse Ranch expansion pack compatibility