Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Aug 20, 2017
Hey, guys! Real quick... can't we set an accessory/underwear (so your Sim's penis clips through it) as an underwear on WW anymore, or am I just dumb?

I've been trying to do so, but when my Sim undress the outfit, the bottom is some random underwear; when they're using the set of underwear (the accessory/underwear) I edited with
Just a thought, did you add the edited underwear to all available outfit types in Sim4Studio?

Last edited:
Reactions: brightest

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Just a thought, did you add the edited underwear to all available outfit types in Sim4Studio?
No, I haven't done that. Didn't even think about editing the underwear in Sim4Studio, to be honest with you. But I'm gonna do that, and see if it works!

Edit: Literally, just came back here to question... Doesn't the penis clip through the underwear 'cause the underwear in an accessory...? If I edit that in the Studio, wouldn't it miss its point...?

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2017
No, I haven't done that. Didn't even think about editing the underwear in Sim4Studio, to be honest with you. But I'm gonna do that, and see if it works!

Edit: Literally, just came back here to question... Doesn't the penis clip through the underwear 'cause the underwear in an accessory...? If I edit that in the Studio, wouldn't it miss its point...?
Hmmm, not sure, I'm not a creator just a recolour-gal :) You can still keep the item as an accessory slot in S4S afaik. Did you see E404P's NSFW clothes here on LoversLab. They might be a good creator to ask for help :)

Reactions: brightest

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
You can still keep the item as an accessory slot in S4S
But that's the problem... I think... lol. WW doesn't let you pick any clothe (underwear) that is not on the underwear/brassiere section. At least, I'm not able to pick these underwear I have as accessories, for my Sim to wear them.

So... what I'm trying to ask is, if I edit this underwear/accessory in S4S to be available to the underwear slot, as well, will it just become another underwear (which the penis doesn't clip through)? 'Cause I thought this was just possible, 'cause the underwear was an accessory.

yadaweg

May 9, 2018
I wanted to ask you guys if you're using any mods with WW to make the game more immersive/alive cuz it just plays like shit tbh :unsure:

Spinnerz

Apr 25, 2021
I wanted to ask you guys if you're using any mods with WW to make the game more immersive/alive cuz it just plays like shit tbh :unsure:
OK, So first and foremost.. the game itself IT'S NOT a sexual game. Modders are working their asses of from every updates trying to make their mods works. So You came to the wrong place, expecting that it would be "immersive" as You hope for. There are tons of dedicated sexual game out there to please Your called "immersive".

Aug 20, 2017
But that's the problem... I think... lol. WW doesn't let you pick any clothe (underwear) that is not on the underwear/brassiere section. At least, I'm not able to pick these underwear I have as accessories, for my Sim to wear them.

So... what I'm trying to ask is, if I edit this underwear/accessory in S4S to be available to the underwear slot, as well, will it just become another underwear (which the penis doesn't clip through)? 'Cause I thought this was just possible, 'cause the underwear was an accessory.
I don't think so - at least not properly. I took a look at E404P's accessory boxers which are in the Gloves slot. I saved the original as is in my mods folder, then made a copy of the original and re-named it. I opened this re-named file in S4S and changed the type from 'Gloves' to 'Clothing Bottom' (without choosing underwear as the sub part cos this didn't seem to work at all) and saved the re-named file into my mods folder as well. It worked in CAS, but weirdly as you can see from the screenies below. I had to choose a simdulgence penis before choosing the underwear otherwise it didn't work at all, but even then, the balls didn't clip through, just the penis. Sorry, I just don't know enough about slots n stuff to know what else to try.

Yars20

Jul 12, 2021
I don't think so - at least not properly. I took a look at E404P's accessory boxers which are in the Gloves slot. I saved the original as is in my mods folder, then made a copy of the original and re-named it. I opened this re-named file in S4S and changed the type from 'Gloves' to 'Clothing Bottom' (without choosing underwear as the sub part cos this didn't seem to work at all) and saved the re-named file into my mods folder as well. It worked in CAS, but weirdly as you can see from the screenies below. I had to choose a simdulgence penis before choosing the underwear otherwise it didn't work at all, but even then, the balls didn't clip through, just the penis. Sorry, I just don't know enough about slots n stuff to know what else to try.
Hi friend, what c*ck mesh you uses for your sims? that d*ck looks pretty real!

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Sorry, I just don't know enough about slots n stuff to know what else to try.
Man, don't worry! You've been really helpful!

But have you tried that underwear in game, though? 'Cause I can select the underwear/accessory in CAS, when editing the underwear through WW. It shows my Sim wearing it; but when I go back to the game, the Sim is wearing "another underwear."

Also, I could edit my Sim's underwear with a penis on top of it. But it'd be always hard - which would "mess up" some animations.

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
Wicked Whims (InWorks) update 12-07-23

In-Works [2023-07-12]
In-Works releases are in the process of quickly receiving more fixes to improve stability and reliability without the need to send notifications for each change.

Improved simulation and active sex performance
Improved outfit undressing for better compatibility with other mods
Made positioning reset when moving sex location
Fixed tongues not showing up on some sex animations
Fixed a few errors when clicking on objects

kerriann40

Apr 21, 2022
I'm deep in the sims 4 rabbit hole and somehow maxoxuna keeps making high quality edits and he's not selling them?
is there any patreon that does stuff similar to maxoxuna