Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

BPPboi

Jun 19, 2017
Hey bros, anyone got new stuff from ? Hasn't been updated in a while. Thanks if you do broskis.

Hardude12

Feb 10, 2018
For those who were interested in sims 4cm / k-sims4 sims, they can be found here :
(Seems link has been taken down now)
I also made a backup of the drive at its current state here :

Also a reminder, here are the pictures that match with each archive number (you need to login to see NSFW characters) :
Hey, do you have an update to K-Sims? In the backup its on 424, but recently in Pixiv says its on 436. Do you habe 427 and 428? Because both of them are gorgeous.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone is getting connection refused with Kemono when try to download something (i can join the web but can't download anything uploaded there)?

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a good all-in-one download that I can get for multiple working mods (not the game itself ofcourse) I see wickedwhims is the main lewd mod for the game, but I'm not sure which other mods to get without potentially breaking something.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunately the game is updated from time to time, breaking most of the mods. I recommend that you download the updated mods from the creators themselves. Do not download compiled mods because they most likely have some type of infected file.
Gotcha, makes sense, as far as the original game version, do i need specifically one of these " 1.34.18, 1.35.10, 1.36.104, 1.37.35, 1.38.49 or 1.39.74 " as mentioned in the other thread. Or any of those or above?

A mod called "MC Command Center" Asks for 1.44 so I'll go for that one I guess.

Any mods you'd recommend? I'm looking to flesh out everything to be as customizable as possible.

Also the link for "Better Body" morphs in the original thread is down so I was wondering if you might know where I can find that.

love696

Apr 24, 2023
Gotcha, makes sense, as far as the original game version, do i need specifically one of these " 1.34.18, 1.35.10, 1.36.104, 1.37.35, 1.38.49 or 1.39.74 " as mentioned in the other thread. Or any of those or above?

A mod called "MC Command Center" Asks for 1.44 so I'll go for that one I guess.

Any mods you'd recommend? I'm looking to flesh out everything to be as customizable as possible.

Also the link for "Better Body" morphs in the original thread is down so I was wondering if you might know where I can find that.
This question has already been answered on previous pages, check them out. It's a bit annoying because every two days a new user appears repeating the same question.

Reactions: Chris3411

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
How do I delete the Sims that the game generated automatically? The npcc mod is not working :cry:
There's an addon out there for No NPC Generated characters - look for Zulf No Ramdom Generated Sims Mod. And to delete the ones the computer creates, just go to manage households for your game and just delete all of the ones that were created. Once the mod is in place you shouldnt have to worry about more garbage being generated.

vegan_donut

Oct 3, 2022
Is there no pet unlocker for whicked whims or is it all locked behind devious desires? Talking about Zoophilic animations. Also If I switch to Devious desires will all my animations still work? Thanks

MoreButter28

Dec 2, 2020
Wondering if The Vault is working for anyone? I've tried clicking different links shared here and get a message saying "This site can't be reached." Last time I played The Sims was back on April and it was working okay =(

I don't have an adblocker and tried several browsers btw

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Wondering if The Vault is working for anyone? I've tried clicking different links shared here and get a message saying "This site can't be reached." Last time I played The Sims was back on April and it was working okay =(

I don't have an adblocker and tried several browsers btw
Technical problems with the main domain. is the alternative domain.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Is it just me or is Basemental one of the most disappointing mods in terms of content updates.

Instead of adding real drugs like crack, meth and heroin the guy just keeps adding stupid shit like cancer, 10 step programs and dipping tobacco then making excuses for those other drugs saying it's to harmful to add those "bad" drugs LOL.

What a fucking tard that dev is.