Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Is it just me or is Basemental one of the most disappointing mods in terms of content updates.

Instead of adding real drugs like crack, meth and heroin the guy just keeps adding stupid shit like cancer, 10 step programs and dipping tobacco then making excuses for those other drugs saying it's to harmful to add those "bad" drugs LOL.

What a fucking tard that dev is.
As soon he adds heroin, meth or even fentanil EA will kick his ass as hard a Mike Tyson punch i bet thats why he didn't add it yet and he doesnt want to lose the massive amount of money he earns every month.

Reactions: Rafster

cents2kk

Dec 16, 2021
Anyone got an archive of Myelin Sims especially this Sim? they removed all the download links.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
As soon he adds heroin, meth or even fentanil EA will kick his ass as hard a Mike Tyson punch i bet thats why he didn't add it yet and he doesnt want to lose the massive amount of money he earns every month.
But snortable cocaine, amphetamines and LSD are fine?

EA won't do shit, he said himself those drugs are to harmful to society and he doesn't want to have them portrayed in his mod, yet as above cocaine, ampehtamines, pills and hallucinogens are apparently fine and dandy and don't harm anyone in real life lol.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (23.09.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (16.09.2023)

Savaccini Animations (18.09.2023)

[FEMDOMANIA] Patreon Animations (22.09.2023)

Nevely42 Animations (21.09.2023)

Last edited:

Tchernobyl

Dec 20, 2018
Hey, do you have an update to K-Sims? In the backup its on 424, but recently in Pixiv says its on 436. Do you habe 427 and 428? Because both of them are gorgeous.
Nope, the Mega thread was closed shortly after, so for now I don't have any other access

Repsych

Aug 10, 2023
Hi. I have a question about the devious desires mod. Is there any mod to avoid boobs growth during pregnancy?

Hardude12

Feb 10, 2018
Hey, anyone know about condom cc that can be used as accessories? I just know there was Noirdark condom cc but i just can be applied to Noirpenis and i dont use Noirpenis.

Yars20

Jul 12, 2021
Hey, anyone know about condom cc that can be used as accessories? I just know there was Noirdark condom cc but i just can be applied to Noirpenis and i dont use Noirpenis.
I use sims 4 studio, change the condom category to ring, watch, glove o whatever you want. This works for me.

Reactions: MatomiB

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
But snortable cocaine, amphetamines and LSD are fine?

EA won't do shit, he said himself those drugs are to harmful to society and he doesn't want to have them portrayed in his mod, yet as above cocaine, ampehtamines, pills and hallucinogens are apparently fine and dandy and don't harm anyone in real life lol.
I don't use his mod but its weird he allows coke but meth is where he draws the line? shame because I bet people would love to play out a breaking bad story

champ1500

Sep 14, 2019
I haven't played The Sims for a long time, but I can't find a website that collects mods. It's like the website has closed? Or move to where?