Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Hardude12

Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys, recently i came across Little Doxy outfit and some of them have a lifted clothes that i found sexy. Do you guys know how to make that? Is it hard to do? Is it use blender or another app?

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hi, I am looking for the clothes also, but the link does not working. Is there any chance that you still keep the cc? Thank you.
It is the harem clothes by Sstormyy.
Not sure if it has what you want ( I mean harem clothes ) but the link I provided has all of the CCs that the dev ( Sstormyy ) released on its official loverslab account.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone have fruitydelicious animations?
Just go back to page 322 and look for post #6439 Yars20 uploaded the fruitydelicious animation there (25/8/23)

Andrew2

Jul 25, 2019
Not sure if it has what you want ( I mean harem clothes ) but the link I provided has all of the CCs that the dev ( Sstormyy ) released on its official loverslab account.

Just go back to page 322 and look for post #6439 Yars20 uploaded the fruitydelicious animation there (25/8/23)
People are asking because the one on page 322 is old. Fruitdelicious updated with 5 new animations, we want this one. If anyone has it, it would help a lot. Thanks.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
People are asking because the one on page 322 is old. Fruitdelicious updated with 5 new animations, we want this one. If anyone has it, it would help a lot. Thanks.
I see my bad then and well nothing can be done for now except wait for the vault to come back since they are on a hiatus and aquaxromods hasnt even updated it yet. Lets hope they update it to the latest version as soon as possible or if someone has it they would be willing to share it ^^

Nah,bro the ones on loverslab are public animations, people actually want patreon animations.

thuylinh613

Sep 8, 2019

thank you, I checked the loverslab but Sstormyy did not post the last clothes he made (the harem). Thank you for your help.