Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I don't use his mod but its weird he allows coke but meth is where he draws the line? shame because I bet people would love to play out a breaking bad story
This was my problem with it, the guy makes a mod specifically for illegal drugs, allows the consumption and sale of illegal narcotics such as coke and speed along with pills and LSD etc along with even deadly overdoses of those drugs and yet meth, crack and heroin are where he draws the line LOL.

gimmeenghlish

Mar 14, 2021
Hi, sorry for having nothing to provide myself, but I am looking for some sexy sims like these that MyelinSims has created that you can get from . Sadly there is not much on i think and on nexusmods there is just maybe 20 nice sims. The sims resource is just trash apart from maybe a few sims and cancer to download after the tampermonkey script stopped to work.
Do you have any links or archives with nice sexy sims females?

stranger101

Dec 3, 2018
Hi, sorry for having nothing to provide myself, but I am looking for some sexy sims like these that MyelinSims has created that you can get from . Sadly there is not much on i think and on nexusmods there is just maybe 20 nice sims. The sims resource is just trash apart from maybe a few sims and cancer to download after the tampermonkey script stopped to work.
Do you have any links or archives with nice sexy sims females?
I've always liked JustLikeThat sims.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Why the entitlement? Do it yourself then, nothing is preventing you to learn how to make what you want, only your lazy 'tard ass can.
Did I state that I was entitled to said content? No I did not. I called the dev out on a very stupid decision which literally makes no sense, are we not allowed to criticize devs now for retarded statements and choices?

Nice try though white knighting for Basemental, how sweet.

interpolxxx1

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone have a character mod that has already been created? It looks like a Korean girl, and does anyone have the Loly mod since this is my first time playing the Sims 4 mod?

Lakonid

Oct 26, 2019
I'm trying to find male sim than sonyasims uses to present its hair. Anyone know if that's available somewhere?

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
I have a problem with WW. My menus are empty and I can't select anything. My Sims wants to pursue the WW career, but I only see the item, otherwise all menu items are empty. Who knows advice?

mandorpantijomblo

Nov 4, 2018
I have a problem with WW. My menus are empty and I can't select anything. My Sims wants to pursue the WW career, but I only see the item, otherwise all menu items are empty. Who knows advice?
some of your mod probably outdated, i always check mccc, nisaWW, basemental, etc if WW having new update, good luck

Reactions: MatomiB

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
If you use translation mods which are not properly set up and are outdated you get empty options. Delete the translation or update it if there is a new version.

Reactions: MatomiB