Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
What was good yesterday doesn't have to be good today: today the information about the Vault only has 7 steps and no information about the Encrypted Folder ID. But this is still needed... or have I overlooked something? Any idea? Thanks!
Edit: Problem solved: Folder ID is now implemented in the Vault ... so the copy & paste step is no longer needed

Last edited:

Jules 27

Nov 12, 2019
I believe you need the nudist trait from WW to see that.

Any one using the strip club in WW and has issues with it in 179.3? I own the strip club, but can not use it as a work place. If my sim travels to it he's alone and no workers show up.
You need to set up the club with employees, bar supplies, create outfits and assign then. Use the tab in the phone to do all this

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
I believe you need the nudist trait from WW to see that.

Any one using the strip club in WW and has issues with it in 179.3? I own the strip club, but can not use it as a work place. If my sim travels to it he's alone and no workers show up.
Did you hire people? lol.
Also if you want to make it a brothel as well. You need to get Nisa Pervertion and then make each stripper in debt with the owner if you want some of the money or just make them a hoes. It works well with the strip club and pretty much the only way to run one and get money out of it.

Reactions: 08-Angeldust

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
so skin tunes of males don't effect the penis color. I don't mean meshes problems where the penis is black, but that they don't change the male penis according to the same coloring of the skin tune. any way to fix this?

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
two questions.

is it possible to use littlemssam's live in business mod to live in a strip club? want to build a strip club/bar/brothel with a house on the second floor.

also, anyone have suggestions for searching for custom sims/households? want to make a disney princess based stripclub but i'm crap at designing sims so i was hoping to find some custom ones online. but searching on google mostly points to crap websites like pinterest.

08-Angeldust

Mar 16, 2021
Did you hire people? lol.
Also if you want to make it a brothel as well. You need to get Nisa Pervertion and then make each stripper in debt with the owner if you want some of the money or just make them a hoes. It works well with the strip club and pretty much the only way to run one and get money out of it.
Yeah, the club worked before the latest Sims update. After that my sim "owns" it, but can not interact with it in any possible way. When I travel to the club the only option in the phone is still "Buy a strip club". I've tried doing one of the reset commandos WW has for strip clubs but it didn't solve it.

Qusay- Ly

Jan 18, 2020
can I add sims to my played household without playing with them?? like for example 6 sims in a lot, 1 sim I can play with him and the others not, which means you can not control then.
Is this possible??

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
can I add sims to my played household without playing with them?? like for example 6 sims in a lot, 1 sim I can play with him and the others not, which means you can not control then.
Is this possible??
You can if you bring them in as roommates. Not sure if there is a cheat to do that if they are already living in the house or not. I usually make them homeless sims and then ask them to be roommates. Its easier than if they're living in a house already.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Is this possible??
Can add them as roommates, or using MCC flag them as nonplayable household sims.

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
dont suppose anyone has CamachoMT sims zips? all the links on kp stupidly point to patreon and paywall blocked content.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Yeah, the club worked before the latest Sims update. After that my sim "owns" it, but can not interact with it in any possible way. When I travel to the club the only option in the phone is still "Buy a strip club". I've tried doing one of the reset commandos WW has for strip clubs but it didn't solve it.
You might have to just sell it. I personally never had that bug so I can't really help with solving it. I know that sucks to do though if you designed a lot of outfits for your strippers.

Reactions: 08-Angeldust