Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

thuylinh613

Sep 8, 2019
can anyone tell me if there is body preset or skins for trans sims? I have a yes that is trans and I wish I could take her breasts. Would anyone know how to tell me how and where to download this type of mod or cc? Thanks!
On Loverslab, there is a flat chest slider or preset for female sim, you could try that. There is a mod that enable breast for everyone, like can take the female's breast or give breast to male, but i dont remember the name.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ParSim

MB-750

Jun 6, 2020
can anyone tell me if there is body preset or skins for trans sims? I have a yes that is trans and I wish I could take her breasts. Would anyone know how to tell me how and where to download this type of mod or cc? Thanks!
make sure testing cheats is on select sim during gameplay and enter traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOff in the cheat window. you can also use traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn to add breasts to male sims. You have to go to cas(hold shift while clicking sim and select modify in cas) for the changes to occur.

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
On Loverslab, there is a flat chest slider or preset for female sim, you could try that. There is a mod that enable breast for everyone, like can take the female's breast or give breast to male, but i dont remember the name.
Ah! thank you, I'll see if I take a look at LL, this one of the breasts for everyone I downloaded. Only the breasts are marked even if you take them off, I wanted to leave her with the breastplate without any breast marks. But thank you, thank you very much!

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
make sure testing cheats is on select sim during gameplay and enter traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOff in the cheat window. you can also use traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn to add breasts to male sims. You have to go to cas(hold shift while clicking sim and select modify in cas) for the changes to occur.
Thanks! I'll try your suggestion. <33

Mattyas

Jan 2, 2021
does someone know whether you have to have both files with OLL Animations (AP) and OLL_Originals (AP) or only one ?

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
yep google doc got taken down again the animation one(even tough it dint break any rules sins its not allowed to make money of ea games to begin with but hey seems like google ignore this twice because heaven forbid someone loses there 10$ for there overpriced animations)

Bhob

Oct 20, 2019
I believe the mod sheet got taken down now, is there an alternative out there?
They're really good at getting this back up quickly, give it a few hours and then check the tiny meta-links they put on the first page of each sheet for the new links. Save that, those tiny meta-links are always how you find the new one.

Reactions: Cherry_Bomb

Bhob

Oct 20, 2019
Im new to this thread. Any way to download Sims 4 hair converted from SL?
This thread is explicitly NSFW CC and mods only at the request of the f95zone mods. They closed down the other thread because of all the general content. There's plenty of places to request SFW content or technical help, the mods want to keep this on-target specifically for NSFW.