Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
Good morning Good afternoon Good night
I hope everyone is well and if possible vaccinated tells covid.
I've tried a few times to combine the game The Sims 4 with the mods and it didn't work, one mod worked and the other didn't, here I was informed that not all versions of the fire game worked, I downloaded other versions, also without success so I I gave up.
now I wanted to try again but I would like to succeed, that's why I would like to count on your help again.
1) did anyone get the game and mods to work perfectly?

2) is there a link that I can download the game with all the mods working?

3) if there is no unique link in item 2, which links can I download the game and all the mods that match?

4) any special guidance to make it work and I finally get to play The Sims 4 with all the mods?

in advance I thank you all :D(y)

BURNS0750

Mar 1, 2019
2) is there a link that I can download the game with all the mods working?

3) if there is no unique link in item 2, which links can I download the game and all the mods that match?

4) any special guidance to make it work and I finally get to play The Sims 4 with all the mods?

in advance I thank you all :D(y)
Sims updates too frequently for pirated versions as most mods are updated to the latest version
Your best bet is to buy Sims 4 vanilla and find some way of Unlocking the DLC

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Please, could someone send me a link for CAS Kana Momonogi from Sim4imagination? Kana is created in 2019 so the link I found on the thread is not working anymore.
Thank you a lot <3 <3 <3

View attachment 1108855

anyone? Both sheets are new links?
View attachment 1114687

Someone have Monifa Jansen Sim?
View attachment 1088656

Last edited:

comfywit

May 4, 2020
I am curious, other than not being updated to the latest patch, is there a way for the makers of MCC to see you have a pirated version? I just saw someone asking for help with an LE and they were flagged as a pirate due to an outdated game, and I have a legal game so I dunno if they can tell if it is hacked or not by those MC LEs they generate or if it is just the patch level that is a hint for them. Because some people with legal games don't patch right away, I know I've waited before for damage control and mods to be updated.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I am curious, other than not being updated to the latest patch, is there a way for the makers of MCC to see you have a pirated version? I just saw someone asking for help with an LE and they were flagged as a pirate due to an outdated game, and I have a legal game so I dunno if they can tell if it is hacked or not by those MC LEs they generate or if it is just the patch level that is a hint for them. Because some people with legal games don't patch right away, I know I've waited before for damage control and mods to be updated.
Most likely it was because they had a Patreon release of some mod that made them suspicious. That would show up in an LE. You don't want to go around asking for help with mods you pirated.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2021
Most likely it was because they had a Patreon release of some mod that made them suspicious. That would show up in an LE. You don't want to go around asking for help with mods you pirated.
MickCasanova unless it was his own mod that was pirated. Maybe, but do you think deaderp00l checks for certain mods to see if they're legit or pirated? He can't check all of them. He seems the type, but it seems to be a bit of a bother to do.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
It's definetly something in the LEs, they contain some data of the game version and such. There's something in there that's different in pirated games, though I don't know exactly what. I doub it's because of the game version, modders know that some people with legal copies have auto-updates off, there must be something else

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Does anyone know why when trying to download Wild Guy's animations from the sheets (which now leads to letsupload.io) there's a box asking for a password..? Furthermore I can't find the password anywhere.

Also, I don't understand how the rebels reddit is of any use exactly, seeing as the requests that are marked as "request filled" don't have a download link, thus being completely useless unless you are the one person that requested... if I want the same CC do I have to make a post and request it as well? Doesn't this mean if 100 people want an item, there'll be 100 repeated posts? wth

Edit: it's not only Wild Guy, it's also Lupobianco, Azmodan, YrSa and finally GreyNaya doesn't ask for password but clicking the download button simply does nothing for me... What I'm trying to find out is where can one find updated information on what's going on with the everchanging download situation?

Last edited:

MadandaJunior

Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone know why when trying to download Wild Guy's animations from the sheets (which now leads to letsupload.io) there's a box asking for a password..? Furthermore I can't find the password anywhere.

Also, I don't understand how the rebels reddit is of any use exactly, seeing as the requests that are marked as "request filled" don't have a download link, thus being completely useless unless you are the one person that requested... if I want the same CC do I have to make a post and request it as well? Doesn't this mean if 100 people want an item, there'll be 100 repeated posts? wth

Edit: it's not only Wild Guy, it's also Lupobianco, Azmodan, YrSa and finally GreyNaya doesn't ask for password but clicking the download button simply does nothing for me... What I'm trying to find out is where can one find updated information on what's going on with the everchanging download situation?
Password is on the homepage near the bottom of both google sheets

Reactions: DeadNin