Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

comfywit

May 4, 2020
It's definetly something in the LEs, they contain some data of the game version and such. There's something in there that's different in pirated games, though I don't know exactly what. I doub it's because of the game version, modders know that some people with legal copies have auto-updates off, there must be something else
Hmm I really wondered that. So if you have base game legit with pirated DLC would that flag it too? I wonder. Idk. Luckily mine is legit for now so I don't have to worry about that. This person came on, sent their LE to MCC, and then a bot said ILLEGAL GAME OMG and spazzed tf out. Then they said nevermind and left. I was like wow. That was quick to catch them. I don't care if people pirate or not lol I just think it sucks they try to catch the pirates and won't help them.

It isnt like pirating hurts EA, they aren't indie. lol.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Hmm I really wondered that. So if you have base game legit with pirated DLC would that flag it too? I wonder. Idk. Luckily mine is legit for now so I don't have to worry about that. This person came on, sent their LE to MCC, and then a bot said ILLEGAL GAME OMG and spazzed tf out. Then they said nevermind and left. I was like wow. That was quick to catch them. I don't care if people pirate or not lol I just think it sucks they try to catch the pirates and won't help them.

It isnt like pirating hurts EA, they aren't indie. lol.
There's a code in the LE that is flagged whenever someone with a pirated version uploads it. I believe they have a page pinned where it details all the mods that will trigger a warning if you use them

• Wow
Reactions: comfywit

comfywit

May 4, 2020
That's weird the DL just worked fine for me. Are these the ones you all mean:
I tried from the google sheets, the one there was on lastupload or whatever it is called and it was removed. I didn't see the mediafire link and I am guessing neither did the other person.

Reactions: DeadNin

animerox1213

Feb 29, 2020
Does anyone know why when trying to download Wild Guy's animations from the sheets (which now leads to letsupload.io) there's a box asking for a password..? Furthermore I can't find the password anywhere.

Also, I don't understand how the rebels reddit is of any use exactly, seeing as the requests that are marked as "request filled" don't have a download link, thus being completely useless unless you are the one person that requested... if I want the same CC do I have to make a post and request it as well? Doesn't this mean if 100 people want an item, there'll be 100 repeated posts? wth

Edit: it's not only Wild Guy, it's also Lupobianco, Azmodan, YrSa and finally GreyNaya doesn't ask for password but clicking the download button simply does nothing for me... What I'm trying to find out is where can one find updated information on what's going on with the everchanging download situation?
They are here like always.
The password is in this link above which leads to the Google Docs.

Also in the Google Docs for CC in general has all the requests for specific CC made on Reddit. If you want a specific piece of CC, you can request it, but if someone has already put in the request, you should not make a post with that same request.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Anyone have any idea how complicated it would be to remove the overlay from Noir's new breasts mod? I've been looking into the studio but there's a huge list of resources in there and their names aren't really intuitive. I wonder if there's a simple way of removing the overlay just by wiping some specific resource in the list.

TOX_PACK

Jan 22, 2021
Hi can someone help it was unfortunately all deleted , does anyone still own it and can share ? thank you : ,

The sims 4 - MMD dance : Salsa dance
The sims 4 - MMD dance : SALSA dance V2

Reactions: ChrisPerso

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Anyone have any idea how complicated it would be to remove the overlay from Noir's new breasts mod? I've been looking into the studio but there's a huge list of resources in there and their names aren't really intuitive. I wonder if there's a simple way of removing the overlay just by wiping some specific resource in the list.
If you mean a skin overlay with nipples or something like that, they're just textures. You need to delete the image files. In the warehouse tab order the files by type and look for RLE, RLES and/or DST.
Be careful because not all the images will be part of the skin overlay, it must have thumbnails or other things that you may want to keep. If you click on them you can see a preview of it.