Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Feb 4, 2021
Do we gotta download the other file in the google sheets also because it shows 2 animation ones, one says E404P 550MTH Patreon Animations & there's also the one that says E404P patreon animations
The E404p 550MTH patreon file replaces the E404p Patreon. It's the top tier. Delete any duplicates from Patreon as that may cause problems/duplicates.

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
can anyone please upload bank42n stuff and simdulgence stuff

Reactions: MatomiB
Jul 1, 2017
Kritical Steel Bondage Set
unnamed.gif

5 Swatches - Black, Grey, Light Grey, Pink, Red
6 Parts
Ball Gloves - Tops
Steel Mask - Hats
Nipple Piercings With Chain - Bracelet
Cuffs Arms - Rings (hat texture space though)
Cuffs Legs - Rings (hat texture space though)
Collar - Neck
Available for both V6 and Maxis.

addkombu

Jan 10, 2019
Ok i see that my post got deleted, Can someone tell me where can I make requests of sim cc?
Reddit. Check the first page of this group for answers for other questions you may have.
Ps: Read the reddit rules before you make any requests.

klaudia3364

Oct 28, 2018
Can someone link a hitachi or sex toy for GreyNaya's We Love To Have Fun Desire of Lust "2" animation? It doesn't show up on my animations

Reactions: oyGuey

steeerben

Apr 2, 2020
can someone help me please i downloaded azmodans stair on sex mod and i can't make it work... i followed the instruction put the thing under the stairs but still it won't work... what did i miss?

Aug 20, 2017
can someone help me please i downloaded azmodans stair on sex mod and i can't make it work... i followed the instruction put the thing under the stairs but still it won't work... what did i miss?
Looks about right to me, except could it be you need to use the 1L rug instead of the IL short rug cos those stairs aren't short stairs? Also, make sure you have the most uptodate Azmo animations package file installed.

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
Did you put one rug above and one below the stairs ? Because it won´t work only with one rug.

Reactions: GhostCanuck
Aug 20, 2017
I only use one of the rugs at the bottom of the stairs with the arrow pointing away from the stairs and it works fine for me. I think you need :-

WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough and
WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Rough

**or**

WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_normal and
WW_Azmodan22_Animations_normal

installed for the rug anims to work and you click on the rug, not the stairs. Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Belondin

steeerben

Apr 2, 2020
I only use one of the rugs at the bottom of the stairs with the arrow pointing away from the stairs and it works fine for me. I think you need :-

WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough and
WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Rough

**or**

WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_normal and
WW_Azmodan22_Animations_normal

installed for the rug anims to work and you click on the rug, not the stairs. Hope that helps :)
is it a single stair or like a 3 block stairs? i have all of azmodan's animation

Last edited:

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
Reddit. Check the first page of this group for answers for other questions you may have.
Ps: Read the reddit rules before you make any requests.
I don't know what you mean by that, reddit is full of white knights that don't like leaked content, in the first page they said that sim4imagination was ok and I requested a similar creator that makes detailed sims and got deleted