Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

oyGuey

May 21, 2018
Anyone know where I can find Simdulgence's SimpleGens color overlays for males? I didn't see them in the google sheets, but it's possible I missed them. Thanks in advance.

I got these S's appearing everywhere in my game. Anyone know what they are and how to get rid of them?

Edit: OK so there are other shapes, letters, and numbers. There's these annoying pink lines everywhere in game now.
Type ww.clear_visual_lines into the console. Restarting the game also works.

Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly

oyGuey

May 21, 2018
Can someone link a hitachi or sex toy for GreyNaya's We Love To Have Fun Desire of Lust "2" animation? It doesn't show up on my animations
Not 100% sure, but I think it might be .

Edit: Even with this in my game, stage 2 of that animation doesn't show up, so probably not this one?

Last edited:
Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
have some questions
1) see above
2) WW had/have a few couple animations for floor, bed.
3) Download and install everything you can get. Some animations created in 2021 are worse than some old animations and vice versa. If you have 10 000 animations installed you may disable the ones you don't like. The authors usually release a file with all their animations, so you'll install old, current and new animations by adding just one package file.
After the initial downloads you may want to monitor the creators directly or follow here or on other pages to get updated package files. A manager like 'chocolatey' to update them would be great.

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
Anybody know why some animations don't show up even with everything correctly installed?

I install all custom CC required to make them work, pretty sure I have the most up to date animations pack.
But I'm still missing recent ones from E404P (02.04.21) and Lupobianco (28.03.21) - has anyone else encountered missing animations or issues of the sort?

Any idea where I'm going wrong? Thanks in advance

Reactions: DeadNin

oyGuey

May 21, 2018
Only thing I can think of is to make sure there aren't any duplicate animation files in your mods folder, and try deleting the localthumbcache.package file. You can also try re-downloading the files that are giving you trouble.

Reactions: byrnethefloor
Feb 4, 2021
Anybody know why some animations don't show up even with everything correctly installed?

I install all custom CC required to make them work, pretty sure I have the most up to date animations pack.
But I'm still missing recent ones from E404P (02.04.21) and Lupobianco (28.03.21) - has anyone else encountered missing animations or issues of the sort?

Any idea where I'm going wrong? Thanks in advance
Some animations require you to have the setting "Always Accept Sex" fully enabled in the WW settings even when all props are installed. It's under ...Sex Settings>Cheats>Always Accept Sex

Reactions: byrnethefloor

g1ovanni

Apr 12, 2020
hello, im so sorry for asking this bc i know its been asked for a thousands times. but i cant seem to find answers? the tiny.cc links dont work for me? it always says server not found? im probably doing something wrong, so if anyone could tell me what it is i'll really appreciate it. thank you!

Apr 6, 2020
hello, im so sorry for asking this bc i know its been asked for a thousands times. but i cant seem to find answers? the tiny.cc links dont work for me? it always says server not found? im probably doing something wrong, so if anyone could tell me what it is i'll really appreciate it. thank you!
are you using the one in my signature?

Vtex

Jan 12, 2020
Is there any overview of what each creator creates? For example im looking for some lots to place in my neighborhood but i have no idea where to look

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
where can i find the new mega folders for mods, nothing works, no mega, google links doesn't work, i don't see any way to download stuff from reddit, please help :)

DetachedMind

Nov 10, 2019
where can i find the new mega folders for mods, nothing works, no mega, google links doesn't work, i don't see any way to download stuff from reddit, please help :)
Step 1: go to the reddit site, look to the panels on the right
Click on this: 1.jpg

Step 2: on the opened TS4Rebels page, click on these links:
2.jpg

Optional step: if links in step 2 don't work, then open the page on step 2 again and click on either of these links:
3.jpg
This will refresh you to the latest, updated, working links as in step 2.

------------
Or you could find the direct links (to step 2) in bisexualbelladonna's signature.
Those links are always up-to-date.