Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Of course, right when im in the middle of going through the Rebels CC in General link, it gets pulled by Google for violation...

Mods and Animation still up...for now.

Reactions: Mimikins81

Kedson123!

Jun 23, 2018
Is anyone able to share their entire "Mods" folder?

Tried many times but I cant seem to get this to work (always have some sort of issue).

Would be very grateful. Thanks!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Is anyone able to share their entire "Mods" folder?

Tried many times but I cant seem to get this to work (always have some sort of issue).

Would be very grateful. Thanks!
my mod folder is 30 gigz, and Im probably one of the smaller folders. dont think it's feasible to download someone else mod folder unless you got a usb stick and doing it in person.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Ahh understandable.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks
download Simdulgence's penises - you can find them on Loverslab. Create your character as normal, then go into game, click on Wicked, click on Wicked Personalization - click on soft penis, click on SimDulgence model, click on hard penis, click on simdulgence model. Thatll give you a normal looking weiner in game regardless of skintone used. I had a similar issue and folks made that suggestion and works like a charm. I think you can also find additional meshes from Simdulgence in TS4Rebel folder if its still up.

Reactions: MatomiB

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
GREYNAYA Animations pack 12.04.21

• BASKETBALL HOOP
TEASING - Get ready to sweat MF - FF - MM

HANDJOB - Get ready to sweat_Handjob MF - FF

VAGINAL - Get ready to sweat_Stand and carry MF - FF
  • SOFA
VAGINAL - Cozy threesome_Vaginal 2 FMF - FFF - MMF

Somehow I dont think EA was thinking that about GreyNaya's version of Basketball when they had this slogan ;)

1618268939911.png

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Ahh understandable.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks
I never had that problem with a male sim but with a female sim. Sometimes you have to go into tattoos and pick the dick skin that's closest to your sims skin color.
I had to this problem with nori's dick for my female sims but picking a tattoo for that dick fixed it because my sims use CC skin.