Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
I do not know if it has to do with a specific mod, I did not know where to ask if it is a sexual mod and in many places you can not ask about that or they will ban you ... so I come to ask here if anyone knows what happens to them My sims mermaids all in their mermaid form come out like this with that skin with short hair as if they were mannequins
I have found out that this is the Nisa wp mod for some reason makes this happen I will remove it until it is updated.

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hello everyone, a bit of a weird question, but I was wondering if there were any nipple mods? As in changing the shape of nipples? I especially think about inverted ones, kind of a shame that it's never been a thing so far, and I don't know what creator I could ask commission that to. Any ideas? Thanks!

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Hello everyone, a bit of a weird question, but I was wondering if there were any nipple mods? As in changing the shape of nipples? I especially think about inverted ones, kind of a shame that it's never been a thing so far, and I don't know what creator I could ask commission that to. Any ideas? Thanks!
This creator here has 11 different nipple packs with many many options in each one,

Reactions: Anna45 and ixwr

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
If you mean actually well-designed 3d meshes for them, there aren't any, or rather, there isn't any meshed one that looks at least usable. If you are ok with skewered and pixelated 3d, you can find some for free on LL. I would say most paywalled ones are dogshit and not worth bothering, the only usable one is (not that the details are great, but it blends very well with his mesh since they are made by the same modder).

As for inverted ones, if I recall correctly there is one included in wildguy's details mod (it's not paywalled), but again it's not an actual 3d mesh, but a hand-drawn overlay. As a side-note, these overlays work very well with MB's V2 body meshes because it doesn't have that trash, pointy/pixelated texture added on top (these are an older version that has been updated and no longer available, but I think V2 is by a long margin the best one above all). If you are interested in it I could send you the V2 file (it's been replaced by newer models, you can find those , but they no longer have that pointy texture edited out).

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
Maybe try to look if you have the last update?
I have talked to the creator of the mod and she told me this
"WAAAAAH KILL IT WITH FIRE !!!!!!

Kidding, this is usually a bug with another cc part. Typically a default override that's out of date. When the game can't find the default cas part it expects to see, it for some reason strongly favors other CC as a replacement. "
So since it is not his mod, I have directly asked him / her if I could do something not to have than to stop using his mod because I adore him, to see if I can fix it

Moonny

May 12, 2018
I have talked to the creator of the mod and she told me this
"WAAAAAH KILL IT WITH FIRE !!!!!!

Kidding, this is usually a bug with another cc part. Typically a default override that's out of date. When the game can't find the default cas part it expects to see, it for some reason strongly favors other CC as a replacement. "
So since it is not his mod, I have directly asked him / her if I could do something not to have than to stop using his mod because I adore him, to see if I can fix it
Nisa is a she/her.
If it's another mod or cc that's causing the issue try the 50/50 method until you find the culprit. Once you've located it, either look if there's an update for it or remove it if there isn't any. Also, remember to delete the localthumcache package after you remove or add cc and/or mods

grey-daze

Mar 22, 2019
I might be totally blind, but I can't seem to find a link for Basemental gangs, does anyone have the most recent one? Thanks.

DetachedMind

Nov 10, 2019
I might be totally blind, but I can't seem to find a link for Basemental gangs, does anyone have the most recent one? Thanks.
Here you go:
It was from November 2020 thou. I don't play with this mod and haven't seen newer version.

The source is from this nice Russian website:

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Any up and coming animators on Loverslab you guys recommend? I swear I can only find the worst of animators on there outside of the well known good/half baked ones.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Has anyone already reviewed in game, shared, or made available for download the NSFW content from ? Seems like a relatively new creator. Thanks!

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
This creator here has 11 different nipple packs with many many options in each one,
As for inverted ones, if I recall correctly there is one included in wildguy's details mod (it's not paywalled), but again it's not an actual 3d mesh, but a hand-drawn overlay. As a side-note, these overlays work very well with MB's V2 body meshes because it doesn't have that trash, pointy/pixelated texture added on top (these are an older version that has been updated and no longer available, but I think V2 is by a long margin the best one above all). If you are interested in it I could send you the V2 file (it's been replaced by newer models, you can find those , but they no longer have that pointy texture edited out).
Thank you both for your help! I actually like the overlays of Mikkoi, at least some of the most recent ones, as for the 3D mesh, I tried to download the magic-bot body, but I don't see it in-game, maybe a conflict with another mod I have, it's not in CAS nor in WW body selector... Also, are you sure wildguy had inverted nipples? I took his latest parts from the sheet, but I don't see them, in fact even puffy nipples would do the trick!

Thanks for all the help!

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Also, are you sure wildguy had inverted nipples? I took his latest parts from the sheet, but I don't see them, in fact even puffy nipples would do the trick!
I recall there was one swatch that was very close to that look (the rightmost one, second row from bottom to top, that one actually blends very smoothly with MB's V2 top mesh).

If you are fine with really puffy textures, you might actually like collection, there are plenty of choices so maybe you find one suitable, there are inverted variants as well and they are 3D, not overlays.

As for the MB top, I haven't had any problem with them, have you placed them too deep in folders? Also make sure to delete your localthumbcache.package file in your main folder before adding new meshes, otherwise the list might not update.