Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

hippomello88

Dec 13, 2020
wcif.jpg

Wcif find a tattoo like this? Any ideas? I screenshotted this off an old website 5 years ago and just found it again. There was no mention of the creator or the tattoo name

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 1149897

Wcif find a tattoo like this? Any ideas? I screenshotted this off an old website 5 years ago and just found it again. There was no mention of the creator or the tattoo name
The closest thing to what that tattoo sounds like to me is to that of the supernatural series, take a look at resource sims, there they have a lot of tattoos, the same you even find one that you like more there are full-body and different areas, famous tattoos and others

I hope i have been helpful>. <

adude13337

Aug 12, 2016
There was a mod on loverslab that would add physics, beter autonomy, a "before" animation so the characters actually get into poses and probably some other stuff, but i cant sem to find it anymore. Anyone have any idea which mod im talking about?

graffitypimp

Oct 18, 2019
Hey
search this gallery poses by vanderetro
they are not new..2017..but the links are broken.
any other link?

tumblr_o0e5rtG0Ub1ubvpu5o2_640.jpg
tumblr_o0e5rtG0Ub1ubvpu5o3_640.jpg

Bhob

Oct 20, 2019
Has anyone already reviewed in game, shared, or made available for download the NSFW content from ? Seems like a relatively new creator. Thanks!
The public content from Blue Craving looks good, I've been looking for their patreon content. They aren't on Kemono yet. Not in the CC sheet either for their own tab or the misc one. Perhaps make a request on the Rebel reddit.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
There was a mod on loverslab that would add physics, beter autonomy, a "before" animation so the characters actually get into poses and probably some other stuff, but i cant sem to find it anymore. Anyone have any idea which mod im talking about?
it’s not released and probably never be. The guy decided that he should work solo or « hire » people to help him, but he seems to be delusional since it’s not how modding works. There is no point someone is going to trust him if he doesn’t share his tools.

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
i was under the assumption that was exclusive for mermaids and that you needed to have the required expansion pack. So when you have mermaids getting it on, it should list those as options.
I have the right exapansion pack but can't seem to find the animations / they don't show up

was!

Jan 7, 2019
i would say your better of going to the official website
not only does it have the updater it also has a torrent for the latest expansion
and generally doesn't require you to log in
I've been using the games4theworld versions since not long after ts4 came out. I'm hesitant to download from anywhere else, but they generally wait for several patches to be released before they update their links, and with their transition to a new format I'm not sure when they'll update again. Would you happen to have any experience going from one version of repacks to another?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, Can anybody tell me where we access the "Mods" that were available & accessible when the 'old' Sims 4 thread was closed down, to comments/requests ?

Just went there and both Google Docs 1 & 2, are no longer accessible !!!!!

I need to search there for some 'mods', that aren't LEWD :rolleyes: enough to ask about here :oops:.

Thanks .

EDIT # 1 : At the time of this post, even TS4 Rebels links to Google Docs aren't working, Just-For-Your-Information , :(.
(I found the TS4 Rebels information, after posting this originally, but then still couldn't access the "Google Docs" anyway )

EDIT # 2 : Since I can't search those Docs : Can anyone tell me if this, ( "Scarlet's Side Slit Dress" ), has been pirated from this Patreon Site = simplyking.tumblr.com , as yet ?
(It's been sitting behind his paywall for almost 2 years . . . . . talk about 'greedy-Patreon-owners' ! :cautious: )

OR, If someone knows where a similar dress can be found , that's accessible ?
( first one I've found with such a high-thigh/waist-side-slit ! )
Thanks again !

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Google Sheets are working fine:
Well, maybe now they are, but weren't at 6am, East Coast here, then :ROFLMAO:

There is no "Scarlet's Side Slit Dress" to find ... only Side Cut Pants.
Well, Thanks, for that bit of info, anyway :) .

Hopefully, some one else can be of help, with this still;

" OR . . . If someone knows where a similar dress can be found , that's accessible ?
( first one I've found with such a high-thigh/waist-side-slit ! ) "

Also, found at that site, a dress with, " 2-front-groin-high-slits ", Nice, (though, still liked the 'other' one better), but yet again, it was only available to his Patrons ! (n)

Thanks again !

Reactions: JennaJJ

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020

" OR . . . If someone knows where a similar dress can be found , that's accessible ?

Also, found at that site, a dress with, " 2-front-groin-high-slits ", Nice, (though, still liked the 'other' one better), but yet again, it was only available to his Patrons ! (n)

Thanks again !
Maybe try or or instead

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Maybe try or or instead
Okay, WOW, THANKS for those links ! (y):p:giggle: !
That 1st link was 'on-point', the 2nd link wasn't too-shabby either, and the 3rd link, was 2nd to the 1st !:love:
So, without a doubt, downloading all three ! Also, will be checking out those sites for more 'Goodies' ;) with-in !

Reactions: CortoMaltese
Apr 6, 2020

Thanks again !
Weird, if only the TS4Rebels were here and had relevant links in their signature or in their bio. I wish they went through the trouble to keep up to date links on the sidebar of their subreddit or provided instructions on their links page so people could avoid coming to the internet and outing that they can't read or follow directions. Man, they really missed the ball on that.

They try not to host content that already has a long term free hosting location like PMBD (where you can ), but they could have told you that if you had messaged them on their subreddit where they're very active. You probably could have made a request too and they would have pointed you in the right direction.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Weird, if only the TS4Rebels were here and had relevant links in their signature or in their bio. I wish they went through the trouble to keep up to date links on the sidebar of their subreddit or provided instructions on their links page so people could avoid coming to the internet and outing that they can't read or follow directions. Man, they really missed the ball on that.

They try not to host content that already has a long term free hosting location like PMBD (where you can ), but they could have told you that if you had messaged them on their subreddit where they're very active. You probably could have made a request too and they would have pointed you in the right direction.

You know, there's no need to be 'snarky' about-it, (that's how I'm 'reading' this post), IF that wasn't your intention, that's the way your coming across.
Oh, by the way, it was, from a TS4 Rebel's 'signature link'. ( Stuff happens, like that sometimes, ya know, Links not working as expected)
And, I'm not 'registered', to be able to make any comments over there, (the 'subreddit'), but I am here :oops:, so that's why I asked/posted it here. :unsure: Duh.

Thanks for the 'link', anyway .

Last edited: