Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

makeitclear2all

Apr 23, 2021
(If you delete my message without any proper reason, this thread is not under fair condition)

2~3 months passed after great exile.
How do you think?
I judged F95 is as part of TS4Rebels group on reddit. I saw one of the reddit mod's name on this thread so I would like to post message here.

I seriously want the team to visualize themselves.

1) You refused to share SFW contents about 3months ago. But why did you opened spreadsheets for SFW contents?
You made lots of guys get out of this forum to share NSFW contents ONLY, but what is happening now? It's kind of CONTRADICTION.

2) Rebel team is making themselves characterized and let everyone download their household. It's kind of idolizing even if they don't aware of. Making Simselves, exhibit themselves... These are not what REBELs do. This is just greedy warehouse keepers who pretend to be helpers.

You don't think the team is just making a bottleneck phenomemon? Contributing starts to slow down obviously than before because there's gatekeepers like the team on reddit.
WE CAN'T MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT THEY HAVE AND WHETHER THEY SPIT OUT ONLY PARTIAL THINGS. Moreover, they don't have any right to collect and share things.

Then just put f95 thread back because you are still sharing SFWs. Let contributors share whenever they like in public way would be more clearer than like this. If they upload something, THEN reddit team make it up on their database. Reddit team would be meaningful like this way.
What you guys done is logically unsolved inside many people.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
(If you delete my message without any proper reason, this thread is not under fair condition)

2~3 months passed after great exile.
How do you think?
I judged F95 is as part of TS4Rebels group on reddit. I saw one of the reddit mod's name on this thread so I would like to post message here.

I seriously want the team to visualize themselves.

1) You refused to share SFW contents about 3months ago. But why did you opened spreadsheets for SFW contents?
You made lots of guys get out of this forum to share NSFW contents ONLY, but what is happening now? It's kind of CONTRADICTION.

2) Rebel team is making themselves characterized and let everyone download their household. It's kind of idolizing even if they don't aware of. Making Simselves, exhibit themselves... These are not what REBELs do. This is just greedy warehouse keepers who pretend to be helpers.

You don't think the team is just making a bottleneck phenomemon? Contributing starts to slow down obviously than before because there's gatekeepers like the team on reddit.
WE CAN'T MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT THEY HAVE AND WHETHER THEY SPIT OUT ONLY PARTIAL THINGS. Moreover, they don't have any right to collect and share things.

Then just put f95 thread back because you are still sharing SFWs. Let contributors share whenever they like in public way would be more clearer than like this. If they upload something, THEN reddit team make it up on their database. Reddit team would be meaningful like this way.
What you guys done is logically unsolved inside many people.
I honestly don't understand what you're complaining about. Do you want SFW mods on here? is that your complaint. I'm pretty sure there is a thread for that too.

What I don't understand is why people like you are biting the hand that feeds them. Would you be happier if this entire place shut down and no sims 4 mods are shared? Why don't you just take what you can get and be grateful?

OR if you're so adamant that it's so easy to do what you think should be done. MAKE A WEBSITE YOURSELF!

animerox1213

Feb 29, 2020
The previous thread shut down because this site is not for SFW content, as the front page clearly shows you. This has been made clear already from the last comment made on that thread, and this thread was created by this site's mod clearly stipulating that this is for NSFW content only. There are plenty of places to get your SFW content, including the TS4 Rebels subreddit, who take requests for CC people want. Your complaint here is not going to change what has already been done.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I would kinda agree that closing the previous thread was kinda excessive by f95 mods but its not at all the fault of good people in charge of ts4rebels that provide us with content and cc/mods leakers.

It is how it is, thats why this thread is not really that active and is mostly for information and reddit group is for finding and requesting what you want.

Last thread was little chaotic so its easier now to get what you want when you request stuff and theres a donator/leaker for it.

Last edited:

Bhob

Oct 20, 2019
This foundational statement is completely wrong, and without it many of your other statements do not hold up.

F95 is completely separate, a site for NSFW only. They closed the old thread because of the constant flux of people asking for SFW content. There are other sites for that. They are enforcing it on this thread. They are hosting this thread for us and we must respect them and that choice.

The spreadsheets are a separate thing, supported by TS4Rebels. They have NSFW content so F95 allows a link to them, even if they also contain SFW content. This does not mean that F95 will allow SFW requests on this site.

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
I don't like to speak up but ... people stop complaining about what we have free and early access to! No one has an obligation to provide anything, much less maintain a website so that everyone can download whatever they want. Just enjoy what we have and be happy!
This kind of complaint and controversy only makes those who keep it all give up everything and then we will have nothing else! Stop it! It's boring already ... let us have common sense!

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Please stop feeding the troll and keep to the thread subject : sharing. Ignore the clowns, they will cry alone in despair if no one gives a fuck about them.

No one care about people that don’t even try to make some research before saying bullshit.

Also his pseudonym says it all, it’s a troll. So please, ignore it and move on.

Last edited:

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
*reads comments and chuckles*

Of all the responses, ijako3, who happens to be a long time member of this site, is the only one that responded to makeitclear2all statement like an educated and rationale individual. For the most part, the rest of you come off as children, especially bisexualbelladonna and helios69 while the other responses read as uneducated, kneejerk and idiotic.

As someone who used to contribute here quite frequency, 99% of the stuff that is leaked on here is obtained from other websites that compete with F95 and that F95 shot itself in the foot when it decided to listen to the morons and nerf the previous thread. I don't need to "make a new website" because there are NSFW websites just like F95 that have both SFW and NSFW Sims 4 content updated on a daily basis, quite a few of them actually. What F95 mods failed to grasp is that this website and the community need each other and if F95 believes going in one direction is better for them as an "organization", then that is their choice however judging from the decreased traffic activity on here, I can't see how that is exactly a wise decision as no website wants to generate less traffic, less eyeballs and develop a smaller community.

Now any content that I find that I think the community may like, be it nsfw, sfw but kinky, useful mods that can be applied in a nsfw setting or anything of use, I just think to myself "no point sharing this" because quite frankly there isn't anything on here worth visiting in the first place, if you follow my meaning. So you want me to take time out of my day to post content on here for what? A like response? lol sorry you got me confused for a millennial.

But sadly what we're seeing here on F95 is just a microcosm of society as a whole, the wrong people are placed in the positions that they're in which results in a snowball effect. How often have you worked in a company, been in an organization, where you will literally see the entire company fall on its own sword to protect their own incompetent management? Websites are no different. (and this isn't meant to imply that F95 is completely incompetent, just partly).

Cheers.
I’m sorry but there is no interest to be educated with a person that disrespect the work of the rebels and trying to do a middle finger to them.

also please do us a favor and do a quick search because the thread is locked as NSFW only because the community voted for it. (The poll is still up as proof). It’s simple as that. Since the vote is over since months, there is no need to debate with someone else garbage.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
F95 is completely separate, a site for NSFW only.
This 'statement' is completely wrong. You wonder why ? Adult content isn't necessarily just NSFW, if that was so, many games on this site would no longer be on this site. There are currently many "Adult" games on this site, protected by the F95Zone Moderators, that have NO, NSFW content, but are Adult , just the same. ( have seen this, many times, when someone complains about an Adult game, not having any sex scenes/NSFW content )

Jan 12, 2021
After all this waste of time,
“Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe, but what is much more widespread than the actual stupidity is the playing stupid, turning off your ear, not listening, not seeing.. ”
Gestalt Therapy Verbatim - Perls

And by the way - The earth is flat.