Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Nov 17, 2020
Can someone link an older version of wicked pls? my sims 4 is pirated and version 1.63.134
This piece of software should be able to update your pirated version get it
i can just send you the file if your not comfortable with the site

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
This piece of software should be able to update your pirated version get it
i can just send you the file if your not comfortable with the site
i would say your better of going to the official website
not only does it have the updater it also has a torrent for the latest expansion
and generally doesn't require you to log in

Reactions: Shining Tower

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
Hi. It would be so great if anyone can share these Lovebob new content:
(Image links are also included)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much!
Extremely appreciate <3!

Bhob

Oct 20, 2019
Ahh understandable.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks
It's 99% chance that it's what everyone else told you. But I've also seen similar when they revamped to the new skintones with some that were not compatible. Quick fix would be to go into CAS and pick an EA skin tone and see if that resolves it.

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
I do not know if it has to do with a specific mod, I did not know where to ask if it is a sexual mod and in many places you can not ask about that or they will ban you ... so I come to ask here if anyone knows what happens to them My sims mermaids all in their mermaid form come out like this with that skin with short hair as if they were mannequins

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
sooo i wanna know if there are mods that increase graphics of the game? and if i can do female character like this one? 1618422164505.png
is from illusion games and yea my pc cant run pretty well those games even koikatsu :¨V sooo i can do those types of bodys? c:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Yep! For graphics most people use ReShade to easily change the way the game looks with presets. For thick/voluptuous body types, there are a lot of slider mods and body presets that you can download. I recommend hi-land (they have a LOT) and afrosimtricsimmer for presets, the heavy boobs slider and the booty sliders by whibby gaylord, hope that helps!
and for some mods is necessary to use those that changes graphics? or i can leave the vanilla graphics and just put those that changes boddys and adds animations?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Using reshade isn't necessary, but imo your game can look much better with it. Yeah, gameplay isn't affected by whether or not you use one.
thanks for the replys is just i used to play skyrim and i put too many mods and those change it too much the graphics and i almost kill my pc so i dont wanna re do it xd

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
raziel121z I would actually recommend that you check some threads on the topic of reshade. It can make graphics significantly sharper, but based on my experience with it (from other games as well), it can make your GPU tank frames. So I would say you have to tweak around a bit and see what level of detail for the given performance you are okay with. If you just jump in and straight up enable everything, you might get a very slow and laggy experience. A couple of notable examples: fake HDR, AA, LUMA sharpen and more complex lighting; these will use additional resources unless you start tuning them down a bit.