Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Hunknown666

Jul 26, 2019
I have the same problem: what link are y'all using?
Whenever the links stop working, you should check , that keeps the most up-to-date links to the Google sheets and the other resources. I strongly suggest you to bookmark this page: for future reference.
Hopefully someone will update also the first post of this thread to reflect the recent link changes.

Reactions: inbody

Mattyas

Jan 2, 2021
One question, what is MTH :unsure:
is included in WW_E404P_Animations in WW_E404P_550MTH_Patreon_Animations?

addkombu

Jan 10, 2019
I don't know what you mean by that, reddit is full of white knights that don't like leaked content, in the first page they said that sim4imagination was ok and I requested a similar creator that makes detailed sims and got deleted
I thought you were looking for cc for sims not packaged sims with cc (hope that makes sense). On the reddit page you can make one cc request per day, which can be sims from that creator you are speaking of. Of course there is no guarantee that the request will be fulfilled by a donor... but it's worth a shot. Lastly your post may have been deleted here, if the content wasn't lewd or if someone else has already requested the same thing.

Axtroma

Apr 5, 2021
does anyone know where can i get these sims by sims4imagination

dana hamm
missypwns
caylee cowan

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I got these S's appearing everywhere in my game. Anyone know what they are and how to get rid of them?

Edit: OK so there are other shapes, letters, and numbers. There's these annoying pink lines everywhere in game now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
does anyone know where can i get these sims by sims4imagination

dana hamm
missypwns
caylee cowan
They are all contained in the S4I folder in the CC Only Google sheet (please take a look at page 1 of this thread to get there)

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone know what is contained in the "TS4Rebels Household Tray" download (in the Google Sheets right next to the heading)? Unfortunately I couldn't find a description or pictures anywhere. Thanks in advance for every answer!

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
The Google sheets listed on the first page haven't worked, and haven't been updated in weeks.
Yes, it is true. I've got used to reaching the sheets via this link: . Therefore, I no longer pay attention to the current status on page 1.

Axtroma

Apr 5, 2021
Yes, it is true. I've got used to reaching the sheets via this link: . Therefore, I no longer pay attention to the current status on page 1.
does the link working on your end cause i can't seem to access it.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
have some questions I can't find complete or definitive answers too, hoping y'all can help!

1) Do I need to get MC woohoo in addition to wickedwhims? or should I absolutely NOT do that because they'll conflict?
2) Do any animations actually come with the latest version of WW? I tried to use it last night, and while the wickedwims option came up in-game, trying to do...well anything... just brought up messages of stuff missing. you'd think you'd be able to take a sim and just like, masturbate on the bed right out of the box, but no dice.
3)If I have to download animation packs, is there a decent way of telling what is current or new? the wicked whims site has animation's bundled by author under categories like 'honorary' and 'veteran' and shit, is sifting through them and trying to determine what is new or updated piece-by-piece the only option?

comfywit

May 4, 2020
1) You do not need MC for WW but they do not conflict so you can use both.
2) You need animations for WW separately. Only a couple are included with WW I believe.
3) I will let someone else answer this.

Reactions: Bhob and pythia23

Moonny

May 12, 2018
have some questions I can't find complete or definitive answers too, hoping y'all can help!

1) Do I need to get MC woohoo in addition to wickedwhims? or should I absolutely NOT do that because they'll conflict?
2) Do any animations actually come with the latest version of WW? I tried to use it last night, and while the wickedwims option came up in-game, trying to do...well anything... just brought up messages of stuff missing. you'd think you'd be able to take a sim and just like, masturbate on the bed right out of the box, but no dice.
3)If I have to download animation packs, is there a decent way of telling what is current or new? the wicked whims site has animation's bundled by author under categories like 'honorary' and 'veteran' and shit, is sifting through them and trying to determine what is new or updated piece-by-piece the only option?
  1. WW doesn't need MC woohoo
  2. Animations are downloaded separately. Turbodriver isn't an animator, the few included in WW are very very old and of low quality. Also this way each user can choose which animations they want and the WW package is way lighter
  3. The google sheets have a column with the update date of each package

Last edited: