Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jules 27

Nov 12, 2019
Not aware of anyone having this issue, but myself being an avid strip club builder, I ran into an issue trying to assign career outfits to my strippers, it kept saying I had no employees to assign outfits to, which I had several. Turns out Turbo bust his WW mod with his own newest release of UnlimitedJobsPlus mod. If you happen to have downloaded his new mod, be aware, you wont be able to run a strip club properly lol

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
If you mean a skin overlay with nipples or something like that, they're just textures. You need to delete the image files. In the warehouse tab order the files by type and look for RLE, RLES and/or DST.
Be careful because not all the images will be part of the skin overlay, it must have thumbnails or other things that you may want to keep. If you click on them you can see a preview of it.
Gonna give it a spin, thanks for the input!

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
if that mod really does work, it will be the improvement of the century for me
The teleporter mod has a 'Just go away!' interaction which may be a little bit more than this mod does. I always use it.
Having a similar interaction using another UI element at the screen border could be nice.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Bouncing Boobies (01.04.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basemental Drugs 7.13.166 (01.04.2021)

(installer)

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Guys, I got some strange bug with cc after last patch. Dunno that it is and why did it happen..

EmpressGoddess

Jun 7, 2020
Hello and Greetings. Do anyone have Ksuihuh's and Patreon ones? The past post says they were on the Google list but it is not longer available.

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
E404p April 1 Update:

Needed CC:

Do we gotta download the other file in the google sheets also because it shows 2 animation ones, one says E404P 550MTH Patreon Animations & there's also the one that says E404P patreon animations

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hoe it up works well for me had my girl working her ass of last night only issue on autonomous she gets freaky anywhere and in front of anybody including kids maybe that's the broken part??
do you have the link for it or know which version you're using? thx.