Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

ninjao

Aug 26, 2024
Does anyone know how to stop the animations from playing automatically? Sometimes I select random animations and then climax animations appear which make the animations end too quickly. How can I make it so that when I select random animations, climax animations don't appear

YukiHama88

Jan 4, 2021
Where can I find that object you mentioned? I can't find it anywhere.
1728582535462.png
I included a pic of the wall item if you still can't find it. If you type "Wicked wall" in the search box it'll pop up for ya. As far as specific animators, it's tricky to specifically find a creator known precisely for example --- wall sex. The "wall" animations will be your door/window animations. Just be mindful that some of them might spin or move one of your characters to the other side of the wall depending of the context of the animation.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
New version from nisak out but read this.
Nisak:
Hey guys! I'm sorry the content update is taking a bit longer than I hoped, while hyperfocusing on parts of the new update, I was totally neglecting patching the grim reaper bug (the one where the grim event prevents prostitutes from working), v2.2.7ec and LL.3.3nc (which can be found in all the usual places in the above links) was just quickly pushed out to stop the grim from cucking your sex workers! Content update coming out later this month!!!
Means its only are small fix.
Signature link should now contain the v2.2.7ec version and still the eb version

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Its not crap the search function i found the search function very usefull if you search for ww of curse you see many entries if you search for 183.4 you only see 1 entry. Maybe i should at the link back to my signature.
I'll let you decide whether I should add it back to my signature or not.
Ah i remember some one asked for the new spent stuff sorry for this late replay :cry: .

You need this key for the download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.