Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
I'm having a weird bug where when I'm supposed to change clothes, they go missing, Better Exception send me is "Buff_component" "Bool Object", has anyone seen something like that? Should I delete all the mods and start all over?

Apr 3, 2020
I've tried searching the old thread but can't find the answer. I saw mention of the ability of teens to not be able to work the AEP/Red Applenet career, which they could before. How do add the functionality of teens being able to select the career? I saw before where someone explained how to enable it again. The change is messing with my storylines now that I removed all the careers that were causing game issues.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
I've tried searching the old thread but can't find the answer. I saw mention of the ability of teens to not be able to work the AEP/Red Applenet career, which they could before. How do add the functionality of teens being able to select the career? I saw before where someone explained how to enable it again. The change is messing with my storylines now that I removed all the careers that were causing game issues.
It was removed intentionally by the creator, but they havent said much more than that.

• Sad
Reactions: Simmers of Color

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
WickedWhims V164.3 (05.02.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
simfileshare link is broked. justsaying :p

<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<RequestId>tx5b8a15006b5849079fbe8-00601f2d75</RequestId>
<Key>
12344/zpLsX588sxXwKZH6hFtBTaS1m6yQp1GKQ3xDRPyVJnZhoYUVjbTuuXjuytCsjuFb
</Key>
</Error>

CabbagePatch

Feb 5, 2021
simfileshare link is broked. justsaying :p

<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<RequestId>tx5b8a15006b5849079fbe8-00601f2d75</RequestId>
<Key>
12344/zpLsX588sxXwKZH6hFtBTaS1m6yQp1GKQ3xDRPyVJnZhoYUVjbTuuXjuytCsjuFb
</Key>
</Error>
Simsfileshare goes down all the time now. With this error, simply refresh a few times and it will download. The link is not broken. It's a problem with simsfileshare's side and happens with lots of mods uploaded there.

Reactions: DarkDream34
Jan 12, 2021
if people don't have that old thread to ask for non xrated (SFW) things, wouldn't they just come here to ask? even if it's against the rules of this thread, that would mean that read the rules in the first place. eventually, this thread too, will lose it's meaning if it's being overrun with miscellaneous things and there is no one to police the thread. i think keeping the other thread open for all things not covered in this thread will help both in the long run.
Answering your question, the problem is not a, the thread or any thread. You need to understand that the goal of the F95 Zone is to be a place dedicated to adult, erotic content games. As placed by redknight00 :

" We are an adult site, for adult games, comics and mods, The Sims 4 is not a lewd game, we don't even have on-site for that reason, most of what's happening could very well be on Nexus or similar, there's no reason for this thread to continue existing"

In the first page of this new thread:

This thread is exclusively for lewd content related to the game, please refer to general modding sites for regular SFW mods and discussion.

There are lot of sites for SFW Sims4.

Another important fact is that every forum needs someone to manage it. Who would manage the old one?

You cannot leave a thread in a forum open without a manager, a moderator.

Who took the trouble? It is easy to use, but a lot of work and many hours are spent by those who organize, and are not always recognized.

About the fact that people can come here and try again to distort the purpose of the forum, IMHO it is a matter of respect towards other people and I dare say a question of intolerance, at the moment that deliberately does not accept the rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: MickCasanova

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Saying I need to create an account. Could someone upload this file to SFS or MEGA? Thank you.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That would be WW_SelectMultipleSimsStarter. Unfortunately, it no longer works with WW 164. I got an instant LE the moment I selected a household. *sigh* I need to find out if it will be updated. First I have to remember where I got it lol.

EDIT: Didn't see your post arkane378, That's the one. Someone on Nexus already mentioned in a post that it was busted. Will have to wait and see.
v
v
v
v
v
Appreciate it
Sorry, i am late, already posted, but for the future, you can create an account using:

Worked for me

just so... to avoid repeating things. :) (just in case, ya came back saying there is a problem)

Reactions: CortoMaltese

JoanPesci

Apr 19, 2020
hello people.

ive got question does anybody had issues with WW lately ? i mean clothes changing or something similiar ? in middle of anims any anims i have base outfit first one (everyday for example) and i click to change to the second of everyday clothing. but it wont change no matter what.

if somebody had similiar issue and know how to fix it then i would be grateful for help.

Ty in Advance :)

Yes, I had the same problem - after using the 164.3 or before this version of WW, I experienced this weird function. Besides I didn't find "undressing Bottom" command so when I said undressing everything, my sims hairs everything has been changed. So I go back now to an earlier versions of WW.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Tonicmole bouncing boobies is still NSFW right? Can someone share the link out here? It was posted on his Patreon on the 27-January and has a Bouncing Booty try out as well.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
whats with ksuihuh's RedAppleNet 1.2.5 on the google docs page being flagged as a trojan by windows defender? seems strange for a mod.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Tonicmole bouncing boobies is still NSFW right? Can someone share the link out here? It was posted on his Patreon on the 27-January and has a Bouncing Booty try out as well.
If you have already used this mod before, then replace only this file. The rest remain unchanged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.