Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

20eyes

Apr 10, 2020
hello people.

ive got question does anybody had issues with WW lately ? i mean clothes changing or something similiar ? in middle of anims any anims i have base outfit first one (everyday for example) and i click to change to the second of everyday clothing. but it wont change no matter what.

if somebody had similiar issue and know how to fix it then i would be grateful for help.

Ty in Advance :)
I've been lurking, waiting for others to complain about the same issue first. Noticed it since WW 164.x Female Sim is wearing Athletic outfit #3 going into WW sex, and once sex begins, she's wearing Athletic outfit #1. If I change outfit categories; Everyday, Formal, etc, the sim will only wear #1 of that category.

Jun 26, 2018
FYI the Anarcis Animations link on google sheets is broken.

Also just curious, I noticed the new google sheets is missing a few animators, still animating that used to be on the mega but no longer shown - any reason for this? Is it just because they are less populor or?

Is the google sheets just going to be for patreon only releases now too?

Like if there is an nswf animator who doesn't have as patreon, but releases monthly on LL? Thats not a complaint, I just used to use the mega as a catch all for animations but if google sheets are just going to be for patreon releases (which is fine) good to know so I can bookmark those animators and check them.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
Have the same issue, and if i`m doing the "one by one" approach, i won`t be done until S5 is out.
#gonetoplayothershitinstead
I've been lurking, waiting for others to complain about the same issue first. Noticed it since WW 164.x Female Sim is wearing Athletic outfit #3 going into WW sex, and once sex begins, she's wearing Athletic outfit #1. If I change outfit categories; Everyday, Formal, etc, the sim will only wear #1 of that category.
This is a base game bug. Turbo knows and is working on a fix. Someone said using littlemssams change into everyday when inside may be a temporary workaround, but i cant confirm.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Have the same issue, and if i`m doing the "one by one" approach, i won`t be done until S5 is out.
#gonetoplayothershitinstead
So i Got it fixed, I rounded the days I had the problem and I filtered the files by date modified and i removed the previous years files, mostly must be the outdated Mods and it worked. So the one i removed was wild_guy Mods and it worked.

Reactions: Queen of the Dolls

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Still figuring out how the whole Google doc thing works, any updates on these updates?
Yes, the files are now in the . I have already swapped the RealGens for the SimpleGens in my game. And I have to say: The SimpleGens are better! If you have problems with the sheets: This is the that should open or activate an auto download.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Yes, the files are now in the . I have already swapped the RealGens for the SimpleGens in my game. And I have to say: The SimpleGens are better! If you have problems with the sheets: This is the that should open or activate an auto download.
Thanks, looks like part of the problem was I was looking at the wrong Google doc...

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
So i Got it fixed, I rounded the days I had the problem and I filtered the files by date modified and i removed the previous years files, mostly must be the outdated Mods and it worked. So the one i removed was wild_guy Mods and it worked.
lol, i was just about to write that :]
In addition, i also had a default undies override from Lynx, that might have caused a lil mess too, but now tis all good.

Reactions: VL0rD

Cherry_Bomb

Feb 2, 2021
FYI the Anarcis Animations link on google sheets is broken.
Try again or replace host link from siasky.net to siacdn.com or sialoop.net.

Also just curious, I noticed the new google sheets is missing a few animators, still animating that used to be on the mega but no longer shown(...)
We had to move over 50GB of stuff, so we tried to prioritize the most popular ones and its possible some files didn't get added yet.

Who's missing?

Last edited: