Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Nov 16, 2018
Bruh Idk where else to go at this point because no one has a clear answer posted. SCCO P*treon is supposed to be 3.2.1 and it's 3.2.0 in the google sheets. Can anyone give me in more code where tf to go to find?

• Angry
Reactions: Moonny

Mattyas

Jan 2, 2021
does someone have the fucking sex NSFW :p :ROFLMAO: ... (or all) CC from
?

hoan3.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Veoly

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
Comes up clean.
thanks. just strange windows defender issues for me. fun fun.

EDIT: turns out it wasnt the file at all, it was the link leading to the file, but im unsure why. as everything seemed to check out. shrugs

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Bruh Idk where else to go at this point because no one has a clear answer posted. SCCO P*treon is supposed to be 3.2.1 and it's 3.2.0 in the google sheets. Can anyone give me in more code where tf to go to find?
Wrong place to ask for that. If it ain't lewd, or nude, it's rude. Just saying. No more vanilla CC in this thread.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Hello Guys, Anyone had this problem - the lower half not visible and if you had encountered this before could you please specify which mod caused this.
Downloaded the mods from the sheet.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
thanks. just strange windows defender issues for me. fun fun.

EDIT: turns out it wasnt the file at all, it was the link leading to the file, but im unsure why. as everything seemed to check out. shrugs
I have to think that antivirus in general are getting some kind of favorable treatment when they report known sharing URL's as a possible threat. I've noticed this for a long time. Malwarebyes has a habit of flagging share sites. Certainly no surprise that a Microsoft product would report a site as a threat considering their stuff is probably shared there too. They all must be getting some sort of kickback. lol

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Hello Guys, Anyone had this problem - the lower half not visible and if you had encountered this before could you please specify which mod caused this.
It's usually a bad bit of CC causing it. Could be hair, but most likely shoes. Had it happen to me many times. I'd just try removing things one at a time until the problem goes away. At least then you'll know what caused it.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
if people don't have that old thread to ask for non xrated (SFW) things, wouldn't they just come here to ask? even if it's against the rules of this thread, that would mean that read the rules in the first place. eventually, this thread too, will lose it's meaning if it's being overrun with miscellaneous things and there is no one to police the thread. i think keeping the other thread open for all things not covered in this thread will help both in the long run.
If they attempt to do that they will be deleted by the moderator. The Rebels have graciously decided to take over for sfw content. :BootyTime: They have a google doc for that. It will probably take some time to get the new system up and running with uptodate content.

fede2020

Oct 19, 2020
Just a heads up. Looks like WW164.4 already needs an update. Settings is nowhere to be found in the menu.
:FacePalm:I've been so busy updating mods (just went from 1.68 to 1.70) that I didn't get to WW yet, and I'm glad. I'll stay with my current version until a new update has at least 2 weeks with no issues.

Jul 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'm glad that this thread is here. it tries to keep a tight focus on NSFW sims 4 content. however, everything that is SFW shouldn't be discouraged (or banned?) from this thread. case in point if you look at the "mod sheet" on the first page. should we remove things from, for example, Ddarkstonee, Flerb, KawaiiStacie, MCCC, or NPCC by Paulson just because they're not strictly made to be NSFW?

if there is an alternative for people looking for SFW answers, stuff, or anything in general then perhaps providing links to some of those places might help.

as for moderators and threads: i don't know how forum moderation works, but with around 70,000 threads, the only thing i can say for sure there aren't 70k moderators.

i doubt that most people are willfully being disrespectful when they're simply discussing, asking questions or, asking for help. communication will happen everywhere regardless of whether the content is appropriate or not. if the other thread is open, it might even help curb some of the semi-irrelevant conversations, like this one.

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
I've tried searching the old thread but can't find the answer. I saw mention of the ability of teens to not be able to work the AEP/Red Applenet career, which they could before. How do add the functionality of teens being able to select the career? I saw before where someone explained how to enable it again. The change is messing with my storylines now that I removed all the careers that were causing game issues.
I think it should be possible to add support for a teen using Sims 4 Studio. Thanks to S4S I bypassed the restrictions for AEP camgirl function on the computer and the erotic photoshoot invitation restrictions for teens. I don't use the Red Apple Net mod, unfortunately I can't advise how to change it.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
It's usually a bad bit of CC causing it. Could be hair, but most likely shoes. Had it happen to me many times. I'd just try removing things one at a time until the problem goes away. At least then you'll know what caused it.
Have the same issue, and if i`m doing the "one by one" approach, i won`t be done until S5 is out.
#gonetoplayothershitinstead

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Have the same issue, and if i`m doing the "one by one" approach, i won`t be done until S5 is out.
I'm suggesting removing each bit of CC one at a time from the sim exhibiting the issue. That's how I found my problem. If you run into say two sims with the same issue, then use S4TI to determine the common cc used between them and start removing those common elements. There is also the slim chance that a body slider could be causing the issue too. Although my experience shows that it's far less likely that a body slider would exhibit the issue in CAS. Although it's unlikely, it is still a possibility.

EDIT: Replaced S4S with S4TI... Thanks MattC95

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018

i'm glad that this thread is here. it tries to keep a tight focus on NSFW sims 4 content. however, everything that is SFW shouldn't be discouraged (or banned?) from this thread. case in point if you look at the "mod sheet" on the first page. should we remove things from, for example, Ddarkstonee, Flerb, KawaiiStacie, MCCC, or NPCC by Paulson just because they're not strictly made to be NSFW?

if there is an alternative for people looking for SFW answers, stuff, or anything in general then perhaps providing links to some of those places might help.

as for moderators and threads: i don't know how forum moderation works, but with around 70,000 threads, the only thing i can say for sure there aren't 70k moderators.

i doubt that most people are willfully being disrespectful when they're simply discussing, asking questions or, asking for help. communication will happen everywhere regardless of whether the content is appropriate or not. if the other thread is open, it might even help curb some of the semi-irrelevant conversations, like this one.
MCCC allows woohoo, incest and polyamory. Last time I checked, those were considered lewd acts. Although I agree on much of the other things you've mentioned. The main issue is spamming the thread with requests for items that don't fall into the lewd, or adult category. I don't really see an issue with informational utilities since they tend to enhance the suggested mods and content.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I mean if you want an absolute failproof way of finding the bad CC, even with the package name: save sim wearing bad CC into gallery, download S4TI (Sims 4 Tray Importer), check the details of the sim using filters to narrow down specific sim/outfit then delete the package file manually.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I mean if you want an absolute failproof way of finding the bad CC, even with the package name: save sim wearing bad CC into gallery, download S4TI (Sims 4 Tray Importer), check the details of the sim using filters to narrow down specific sim/outfit then delete the package file manually.
Exactly... I meant to say S4TI and not S4S... Thanks for the reminder. Not sure why I said S4S. lol

Last edited: