Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone can say me how to use Khlas animations with females or are the animations restricted to males only?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Anyone can say me how to use Khlas animations with females or are the animations restricted to males only?
There is an option to lift the gender restriction of animations (it works for all the animations) on WW, I just don't remember where, and turbo has changed the UI so many times that even if I remembered I would miss the place. But it is there.

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
Wild_Guy Patreon Animations [17/06/23]

Wild_Guy Patreon Animations Gold [17/06/23]

Azmodan22 Patreon Animations Gold Normal [16/06/23]

Azmodan22 Patreon Animations Gold Rough [16/06/23]

Wild_Guy Female Body Details [13/06/23] Patreon
Hi. I forgot the deal with this one. What's the difference the different versions? Thanks.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
There is an option to lift the gender restriction of animations (it works for all the animations) on WW, I just don't remember where, and turbo has changed the UI so many times that even if I remembered I would miss the place. But it is there.
Hi:

I dont know if is this option but i activated the check of this and i can see Khlas animations to use with MALE-FEMALE action:

WICKED -> SETTINGS -> SEX SETTINGS -> SEX INTERACTION SETTINGS -> GENDER RECOGNITION SETTINGS -> MARK AS ACTIVE: "REDEFINE MALE GENDER ROLE AS ACCESIBLE FOR ALL"

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
I have latest WW 179 and i dont know what Turbo did but my game is SO LAGGY now (it takes at least 4 or 5 secs just to my townies responds for every action) and its the only mod i have installed today with new WP version too so... take care with this new version.

Anyone can read what ppl is writing on patreon post to see if anyone is experiencing the same lag? its impossible to play with this version and i came back to last previous version and i can play normally now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: VglHB

mikesmith37

Sep 9, 2019
I have latest WW 179 and i dont know what Turbo did but my game is SO LAGGY now (it takes at least 4 or 5 secs just to my townies responds for every action) and its the only mod i have installed today with new WP version too so... take care with this new version.

Anyone can read what ppl is writing on patreon post to see if anyone is experiencing the same lag? its impossible to play with this version and i came back to last previous version and i can play normally now.
I'm having the same issue. I figured it was all my CC but I guess could be WW as well

steeerben

Apr 2, 2020
this CAS was posted on The Sims 4 subreddit a year ago and I think the OP is not willing to share it... was trying to replicate it and was wondering if anyone could ID the hair that was used? even better if anyone got a hold of the the CAS files from back then...

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
I'm having the same issue. I figured it was all my CC but I guess could be WW as well
Right now seems WW is having some problems with gallery, i mean: i you go to the gallery and download any sim to your home the game starts to have an impressive lag and this is happening after installing the last WW version because if you use the previous 178.3 it works ok so knowing that Turbo touched lot of objects where WW can appear to use it maybe its conflicting with the townies actions and its lagging them (yes, right now if you click on every object in your lot the UI panel appears instantly with 0 lag BUT its crashing the townies actions because the actions is being increased in lag more and more, so basically he removed ALL THE LAG from every object where WW can play an animation and added this lag to the townies actions). The only way to "reset" this lag and play normally is: NOT USING THE GALLERY (and it appears also with YOUR GALLERY dont need to be the online gallery so both are affected) or IF YOU USE THE GALLERY AND ADD A TOWNIE -> reload your save after that and the lag dissapear. I hope this problem is solved or WW will go outside my game because its impossible to use the gallery with this mod installed (i hope its WW and not WP too because if its WP too both are going to be instantly uninstalled from my game).

EDIT: Ok after testing and more testing dont care if you add a townie from gallery or not, if you add a townie with SHIFT+CLICK over the floor -> create sim, if affects too to the game with WW so, basically if you add a new townie in your game your game is death. WW 179 is affected with this problem, 178.3 dont, you choose to update or not to the new version. Anyone is using V179 too and can confirm that too?.

Last edited:

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Right now seems WW is having some problems with gallery, i mean: i you go to the gallery and download any sim to your home the game starts to have an impressive lag and this is happening after installing the last WW version because if you use the previous 178.3 it works ok so knowing that Turbo touched lot of objects where WW can appear to use it maybe its conflicting with the townies actions and its lagging them (yes, right now if you click on every object in your lot the UI panel appears instantly with 0 lag BUT its crashing the townies actions because the actions is being increased in lag more and more, so basically he removed ALL THE LAG from every object where WW can play an animation and added this lag to the townies actions). The only way to "reset" this lag and play normally is: NOT USING THE GALLERY (and it appears also with YOUR GALLERY dont need to be the online gallery so both are affected) or IF YOU USE THE GALLERY AND ADD A TOWNIE -> reload your save after that and the lag dissapear. I hope this problem is solved or WW will go outside my game because its impossible to use the gallery with this mod installed (i hope its WW and not WP too because if its WP too both are going to be instantly uninstalled from my game).

EDIT: Ok after testing and more testing dont care if you add a townie from gallery or not, if you add a townie with SHIFT+CLICK over the floor -> create sim, if affects too to the game with WW so, basically if you add a new townie in your game your game is death. WW 179 is affected with this problem, 178.3 dont, you choose to update or not to the new version. Anyone is using V179 too and can confirm that too?.
Sounds like the new Sim Tuner coming with v179 could be causing the problems. I haven't tested v179 yet: is it possible to disable the Sim Tuner? Does deactivation have a positive effect on gaming behavior?

Reactions: Telonidas

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Sounds like the new Sim Tuner coming with v179 could be causing the problems. I haven't tested v179 yet: is it possible to disable the Sim Tuner? Does deactivation have a positive effect on gaming behavior?
Im not using Sim Tuner and i dont know how to desactivate it sorry i just configured the WW 179 with the same parameters i used with 178.3 and installing 179 causes massive lag (when i say lag is when you try to use interactions between your townies or your townie and NPCs, it takes around 3 to 5 secs the action responds to your order, the game just freezes till the action is done (im speaking with simple actions like speaking between townies but you can see it also if you see your townie taking a shower or cooking or... it simply freezes for a secs and all around it too also if you want to see it too crearly send your townie to play guitar singing or simply singing in a mic... because you see that the sim freezes and his mouth just open and closes itself but townies around it are frozen and your townie is static as frozen too), another way to see it clearly is using the interaction: Funny -> Stories > Tell Funny Story, you can see that your townie freezes for a few secs between is speaking getting more and more lag,... After testing it if you install previous version (178.3) you will see with the same interactions that all goes smooth as silk, instant answers between townies, instant animations if you decide to play them, instant ALL. There is a clearly error in the new version that is killing your game (turbo did a change to make the click over the objects to show the menu instantly almost with 0 lag BUT its killing other aspects of the game because its IMPOSSIBLE to play anything than playing WW animations...). To test it you can play your actual save with your townies but if you add new townies from your gallery OR the online gallery its even worst because lags is creased step but step and it ends a point where you needs to restart your game.

I would like to know if you can test it too (version 179.1 or 179) OR if you can see if somebody is writing the same problems in the patreon release post because as i say im playing perfect with previously version and impossible to play with newest one). And im not using the Sim Tuner or other new features, just the same parameters as the previous version nothing more.

Last edited:

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Im not using Sim Tuner and i dont know how to desactivate it sorry i just configured the WW 179 with the same parameters i used with 178.3 and installing 179 causes massive lag (when i say lag is when you try to use interactions between your townies or your townie and NPCs, it takes around 3 to 5 secs the action responds to your order, the game just freezes till the action is done (im speaking with simple actions like speaking between townies but you can see it also if you see your townie taking a shower or cooking or... it simply freezes for a secs and all around it too also if you want to see it too crearly send your townie to play guitar singing or simply singing in a mic... because you see that the sim freezes and his mouth just open and closes itself but townies around it are frozen and your townie is static as frozen too), another way to see it clearly is using the interaction: Funny -> Stories > Tell Funny Story, you can see that your townie freezes for a few secs between is speaking getting more and more lag,... After testing it if you install previous version (178.3) you will see with the same interactions that all goes smooth as silk, instant answers between townies, instant animations if you decide to play them, instant ALL. There is a clearly error in the new version that is killing your game (turbo did a change to make the click over the objects to show the menu instantly almost with 0 lag BUT its killing other aspects of the game because its IMPOSSIBLE to play anything than playing WW animations...). To test it you can play your actual save with your townies but if you add new townies from your gallery OR the online gallery its even worst because lags is creased step but step and it ends a point where you needs to restart your game.

I would like to know if you can test it too (version 179.1 or 179) OR if you can see if somebody is writing the same problems in the patreon release post because as i say im playing perfect with previously version and impossible to play with newest one). And im not using the Sim Tuner or other new features, just the same parameters as the previous version nothing more.
Well sounds like I am not upgrading to WW 179

WvB

Dec 20, 2021
With all the features constantly being added, wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to select the features people like in their own game? thereby having smaller downloads, less time going through all the settings to disable the things I don't need in my game and hopefully significantly less lag.
Now it feels as if more and more is added without consideration of the actual playability let alone the constant incompatibility with mods that need WW to function like NWP, AEP, RAN etc. Right now it takes so much time to keep mods up to date, wich hardly leaves room for actual gameplay.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017

I use the last WW version, and I have none of this issue. I added 5 sims using the gallery in life mode, and have 0 lag. Sims were able to interact normally with each others and objects.