Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Weekly Animations #17 & Early Access Kinky Expansions Update (30/03/2024) from Sims Alchemist?
That version from 30.3. is not working in the intended way. Not really a need to share this and keep the former one for the moment.
Another postive aspect to be patient and wait for the public versions is that you can be more sure that they are working correctly.
Be aware that in some cases Patreon is also used for Alpha/Beta tests. Also WW is always needing some fixes. Not saying that this is wrong as the creators always need some feedback to find stuff they didn't notice in their playtests. But it sometimes just doesn't make sense to have new mod updates immediatly after release. Better wait a few days.

EngineeringMyLife

Apr 2, 2024
Hello :giggle: Do you guys also experiencing missing animations? I'm currently using the latest ww and some animations from animators suddenly went missing. All animations were fine until the update came :cry:. I really miss those animations so bad

DoomGuy0

Jul 18, 2020
Hello :giggle: Do you guys also experiencing missing animations? I'm currently using the latest ww and some animations from animators suddenly went missing. All animations were fine until the update came :cry:. I really miss those animations so bad
Which update? If you mean game update, go to options in the game and allow mods. If you mean wickedwhims update try reinstall all animations and wickedwhims.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Read this & understand :
- if you Update your game version make sure WW & animation support same version
- always WW follow the game version update but only problem is the Animation some are not support new version or some are Out of date
- make sure WW inside Mods folder example ( Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod )
- make sure Animation Mod be here ( Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods )

Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (31.03.2024)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (31.03.2024)

Bobahloo animations (31.03.2024)

Savaccini Animations (01.04.2024)