Collection Mod Others The Sims 4 Tutorial: Optimizing Your Mods and Finding CC

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

louidileena

Jan 11, 2021
ADVISORY:
I only monitor the following board (CLICK HERE) for questions and requests of any kind regarding the content of this thread. This section is for information only and the only time I come in here is to update that data for the benefit of the community. Perhaps I did not state this clearly enough on the original post or the yiff directory? I am certain that I did and I am not out to scold anyone, I just need to make something clear...

View attachment 826128

I WILL ONLY TAKE NOTICE OF SIMS 4 TUTORIAL SUBMISSIONS IN THIS AREA.
Thank you kindly for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.
Be assured, I am not doing this to be mean, I have valid reasons for doing things this way but this can only work if everyone is on the same page with me. I cannot stop people from posting whatever they want here. Just be aware that I am under no obligation to acknowledge any post in this tutorial thread beyond post 20 ... UNLESS it is a tutorial and it needs to be linked to from the FIRST POST so people can find it.
excuse me but i cant reach yiff.party, im using opera and have my vpn enabled. do i have to set my vpn to a certain country??

Arshavin

Sep 1, 2017
hello guys , after update game my characters have a skin problem
i remove all my mod and install again but not fix , plz i need help , tnx

Arshavin

Sep 1, 2017
Then it comes down to hair, make-up, skin or jewelery. Go into create a sim and see if the standard sim has the problem, if it does not then it's CC that's causing it.
i playing today without any problem , after update i see my models have this bug
if i can't fix this bug i must create again all my model

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
That is amazing! :love:

I just started playing The Sims 4, after playing Sims 3 for a long time. That will help me a lot! Thanks!

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
what's the point of this thread when sims 4 has a mod manager? it's the only one of it's kind and it's only in beta yet allows perfect control over mods, it also allows to find the specific mod pictures online or choose your own so you won't just have names but insta reconize the mod. just google sims 4 mod manager and have fun.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote