Collection Mod Others The Sims 4 Tutorial: Optimizing Your Mods and Finding CC

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LEO_MASSE

Mar 22, 2024
DON'T BE NAIVE! I know hackers, who upload infected files and hide them under the name of famous mods, because they believe that there are naive people everywhere willing to download whatever. All you are doing is ruining the lives of many unsuspecting people. NEVER DOWNLOAD STRANGE FILES YOU FIND ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT FIRST MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE ORIGIN OF THE FILES.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
FIRST MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE ORIGIN OF THE FILES.
AGREED! I cannot stress enough the importance of protecting yourself; when downloading mods from unofficial sources, be sure to virus scan each item, then use to ensure rogue activity is stopped.

TIN FOIL HAT TIME: I ditched Windows almost 2 decades ago because I consider that OS to be MALWARE! It does not OBEY ME, it follows Micro$oft's directives. I use to play games designed for Windows and surf the internet. Each application that has access to the web runs in it's own sandboxed container. This gives me peace of mind; even if I were to download a virus, it would not be able to harm my operating system. Surfing the net in the 21st century without protecting your assets is like DRIVING WITHOUT BRAKES. If this intrigues anyone more info is available at the start of this thread: Here and Here.

Threads like this would not exist if creators complied with EA's guidelines governing custom content. It is against their terms of service to lock mods in perpetuity behind a paywall. I have several creators I cheerfully support on Patreon but I will go out of my way to liberate content from those who are greedy or selfish with their creations.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote