Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
At the very least add meth. I know amphetamines are already in it, but straight up meth would be a lot better for storytelling.
I told him meth too lol.. I literally said: crack, meth, heroin..
This rant below are statements I've told him aswell but in a more civilized way.

Shrooms are unnecessary, the shaman is like a one-time thing. Plus he keeps making selling drugs harder, complex and time-consuming. I shouldn't have to have some extra long seal the deal type shit to do for 28 grams of weed or one dime bag of speed lol. I barely play the sims but when I do, I sell and sold so much coke that I don't even want to go through all that for my new characters but on the other hand meth boy boy, especially if I get to make a lab, is worth my troubles.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
I don't suppose he'll try to implement it in the near future?
I'm buying a lamborghini soon so I won't honestly care in a few months but here's the suggestion list he received for you chaps waiting. It says the list doesn't mean he's going to add any of it but he has added 7 things so far from the list and working on another now, police raids, so he may possibly but you as fans need to sound off in his comments so that he knows. He might get annoyed but 13,000$ a month, it isn't like he's quiting anytime soon/

Reactions: Annika Karin

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Are people still getting LEs when Sims masturbate and no one can join them/they can't stop even with ww.stopsex and you have to use that and shift click reset debug?

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
I hate this new phone call overhaul. People buy drugs 24/7, I know personally, not just on weekends, recreational or not.

And weed curing takes too damn long for me to have to sit on a household all day and not leave. Why would curing buds be on pause???

Annika Karin

Sep 16, 2018
anyone is having time gameplay broken when use ww?
Me too! But I thought it was some other mods. Never tried disable WW before, but my characters sometimes took hours to do simple task like eating or clean up dishes. Is this the case for you as well?

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Me too! But I thought it was some other mods. Never tried disable WW before, but my characters sometimes took hours to do simple task like eating or clean up dishes. Is this the case for you as well?
That's simulation lag. That would be from the game not mods. I use this mod: (Simulation Lag Fix)
It works for me but others have said it doesn't work for them. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Annika Karin

Sep 16, 2018
That's simulation lag. That would be from the game not mods. I use this mod: (Simulation Lag Fix)
It works for me but others have said it doesn't work for them. Doesn't hurt to try though.
Wow thanks!

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
this work for some time, but then time broken again :(, i dont know what mod is causing ths (if i remove ww from mod folders, game run normal)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Ah so I'm not the only one with lagging Sims when they eat or pick up trash/dishes (especially at restaurants).

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
i find a solution, i remove lopinus animation (lot of colisions) and update nisa`s wicked

pd( i still keep the antylag mod shared by @M@ndy

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes