Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
yay let the good times end and the Lag time begin..... not.. they better give a free BJ with this update or they can keep it..

Reactions: Nihilust

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
The Sims 4 always had the simulation lag problem due to poor optimisation and script intensive content (at least the optimisation here is better than TS3's, I guess). Most people with minimum/medium matching requirements had this issue before, and EP'S (especially Seasons) brought it to players with better rigs due to more and more scripts running in the background. Script mods will only make it worse, and I don't think Maxis can/will fix this soon (or ever).

As stated in Simulation Lag Fix mod's page in MTS, it may work and it may not, depending on your system specifications, the amount script mods and custom content you are currently using. You can try messing around with the mod's code using the guides (post #163) and (post #177) posted in the comments to tweak it accordingly to your time settings in MCCC or the mod's .package.
i have these 1.1 has .pyc
Thanks to both of you; wasn't aware of this mod, made a considerable difference in my own lag.
For the record, the scriptmods I use are Basemental/Extreme Violence/Chosen Sims Door Unlock/MCCC/WW & Perversions/and now the Lagfix.

Reactions: Darth Keadus

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
Until I know WW and MCCC work with the updated Python I am disabling my auto-update and playing in offline mode when that time comes...
Yeah, from everything I've read thus far on it, seems like this is going to be a really difficult one for modders. Some mods may never get updated again after this. Apparently the decompiling issue is yet to be resolved.
Unless there's some breakthrough on it I don't see myself updating at all.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
I have a question. For as long as I have used the drug mod, I have never been able to sell coke and I just realized it now. I always stuck to weed in the past, but I wanted to diversify. But when I go to my dealer, I only have the option to start selling weed and amphetamines. Not MDMA nor Cocaine. Has anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: dtm233

MadJohn157

Jun 3, 2018
I have a question. For as long as I have used the drug mod, I have never been able to sell coke and I just realized it now. I always stuck to weed in the past, but I wanted to diversify. But when I go to my dealer, I only have the option to start selling weed and amphetamines. Not MDMA nor Cocaine. Has anyone else experienced this?
Barring a glitch, the only thing that should matter is the friendship level you have with your dealer. Maybe it's high enough for weed but not the others yet???

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
Like MadJohn said, make sure your friendship level is high enough (more than 50% should be good), and that you have both in your inventory, maybe bought from them? Just guesswork, haven't had this problem myself.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Barring a glitch, the only thing that should matter is the friendship level you have with your dealer. Maybe it's high enough for weed but not the others yet???
Like MadJohn said, make sure your friendship level is high enough (more than 50% should be good), and that you have both in your inventory, maybe bought from them? Just guesswork, haven't had this problem myself.
I have a high relationship with the dealer, and I'm able to buy speed from them in addition to the weed, but nothing else.

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
I have a high relationship with the dealer, and I'm able to buy speed from them in addition to the weed, but nothing else.
Weird. If it's a longstanding problem sounds like potentially a mod/cc conflict. Or perhaps a glitch with that sim, if you always use that one for it.
I'd stick a totally new random in there as another dealer & see if you can get it to work then. If that fails, purge the thumbcache & do the same thing but in a totally new game, as a test. If neither work it's probably a mod/cc issue.

dududede

Jun 24, 2017
Hi,
Can anyone help me sorting out what is wrong with my sims4? I can't get it.
Thank you.
MC
Looks like an LE caused by the WhickedWhims mod or a conflict between it and another mod. Not sure if anyone can be more specific on that one...^^
(LEs can be caused be conflicts between mods or by a mod itself if it contains errors. Mostly the game should still run fine but the popups are annoying^^)

Reactions: RandomCrsz
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes