Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
That's simulation lag. That would be from the game not mods. I use this mod: (Simulation Lag Fix)
It works for me but others have said it doesn't work for them. Doesn't hurt to try though.
Just in this update of ww the same happened to me, maybe we should wait or use the old versions.

ShadowFaye

Oct 1, 2017
I don't use nissa and my game is very laggy, especially when my sims are interacting with food and beverages at home or at restaurants.

Tampons and pads work in my game. I hope turbo added a switch to opt out of periods. I'm really not having fun with this function:frown:

Reactions: 6DarkRaven9

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
I don't use nissa and my game is very laggy, especially when my sims are interacting with food and beverages at home or at restaurants.

Tampons and pads work in my game. I hope turbo added a switch to opt out of periods. I'm really not having fun with this function:frown:
It is for the Wicked Whims, especially this last version makes it lag. I had to erase it cause it was unplayable.

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Also have the lag for a while now, I guess I'll just wait for a WW update to play the game again. Have too many mods to pin point which one was the culprit :p so I hope it's WW that causes this.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Sim Lag doesn't fix the lag. I noticed major lag with cleaning up dishes, trash, going to the toilet, and eating/drinking. Its a nightmare if you use Dine Out.

Reactions: maldo

SmellyNate

Apr 9, 2018
I hope turbo added a switch to opt out of periods. I'm really not having fun with this function:frown:
You can go into Pregnancy settings and switch off the menstrual system.

I personally want the pad/tampons box to look like... more than just a purple box. Like an actual pads/tampons box. That's my current pet peeve.

ADN000

Feb 18, 2018
I don't know,but pads and tampons not working in my game.
Write me please, does it work in your game?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
In my game tampons and pads don't appear. They're under that *** Debug *** thing. I can't order them from a computer either just BC and condoms. So any female that gets The Shining elevator scene going gets uncomfortable moodlets. No matter how many times I switch clothes and shower. All because tampons and pads are broken.
I also seem to have 4 blank boxes under pregnancy settings in WW. Anyone know what those are?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018

I think you can already disable them. You just change the pregnancy mode to Simple (Where you set a percentage for pregnancy) instead of using the menstrual cycle as a reference. It will automatically disable the periods. I can't get into specifics right now since I am telling you all of this by memory. When I get back into the game I'll let you know how to disable them.

ShadowFaye

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks for the info on disabling periods. I'll check the pregnancy mode for the option.

I don't think WW is causing the lag either. I've been doing some google searches and I've found other people mentioning having lags since the seasons update.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
i agree with finfin ww has never givin' me lag b4 so i doubt it's that.. Turbo knows his/her stuff and has the connections same with deaderpool

oyGuey

May 21, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue where the game hangs for a few seconds after choosing an animation? And also when removing a piece of clothing?

I'm on version 3.3.4.134.4

Urizen

May 28, 2018
The Sims 4 always had the simulation lag problem due to poor optimisation and script intensive content (at least the optimisation here is better than TS3's, I guess). Most people with minimum/medium matching requirements had this issue before, and EP'S (especially Seasons) brought it to players with better rigs due to more and more scripts running in the background. Script mods will only make it worse, and I don't think Maxis can/will fix this soon (or ever).

As stated in Simulation Lag Fix mod's page in MTS, it may work and it may not, depending on your system specifications, the amount script mods and custom content you are currently using. You can try messing around with the mod's code using the guides (post #163) and (post #177) posted in the comments to tweak it accordingly to your time settings in MCCC or the mod's .package.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes