Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
No, you have to download them separately.
Why is that? Is there a sims 4 torrent out there with ready installed sex mods? Because i know installing the mods is quite complicated especially if you cant find the right dated mods for the right dated sims 4 version

Arshavin

Sep 1, 2017
hello guys , after update game my characters have a skin problem
i remove all my mod and install again but not fix , plz i need help , tnx

• Haha
Reactions: Bubilonka

Gman55

Dec 19, 2019
I'm a paranoid dude when it comes to downloads, I'm sure I'm not alone in that mindset though. Can someone confirm for me that the torrent provided on the first page is safe to use?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I come back to play Sims 4... I find my favorite mod thread locked with bullsh!t reason... I have never felt so betrayed... how the hell do I get my hands on some of my favorite mods now? They don't all conveniently have public versions, not to mention the ones that do sometimes utterly suck. I can't believe I'm gonna have to start a bloody wild goose chase...

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Torrent downloads are not safe unless you use a safe vpn or disable uploading data from your torrent client as uploading copyright protected data is often illegal.
The content itself should be safe. If you are paranoid you better get the base game for $5. It's sufficient to play most animations.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
So im looking forward to adding new animations to my collection. Is there a thread on f95, loverslab or anywere else that says exactly: ''New animation, link clips, date (x-day/x-month/2021) etc...'' to be up-to-date with the new content?

steeerben

Apr 2, 2020
im confused with the updated motherlode animation... how do i exactly play the door sex animation? is there a specific door i should purchase? because when i installed the mod and click my door wickedwhims options is not available

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
So im looking forward to adding new animations to my collection. Is there a thread on f95, loverslab or anywere else that says exactly: ''New animation, link clips, date (x-day/x-month/2021) etc...'' to be up-to-date with the new content?
I like amlgames.com (clubs, TS4, long thread by Maksimko). He updates daily to weekly with a direct link, Petr provides links to LL.

Reactions: TsunaFish and Dexco

GOGI21

May 11, 2021
anyone have ddarkstonee collection in one link ? and where are the animations link beacuse what i found not work or other ultra realistic skintone and nude

Last edited:

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hello there, I am running into other issues with WickedWhims lately, I can so far see 2 issues:
  • From what I can see, if I save and quit the game while animations are running, they are not restored when I boot it up again...
  • The SimHub doesn't seem to work anymore, I can post pics and take them but I get no reactions or comments...
Did anyone get any of these issues? Did you manage to fix them? Thanks in advance!

PS: I have the latest version of both the game and WW, taken from the sheet.

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
I keep getting a bug that's basically no matter how much my sims fuck, they're never satisfied. Anyone else have this issue?
IDK if that's same issue but i can't trigger "belle of the ball" on my gangbang girls, they're made of stone and don't get any mood after

edit: after moving all mods, i'm pretty sure anal gangbangs are bugged. If i let them progress past 1st animation they'd just clear all after sex buffs from girls.
game, mod, animations are all updated

idk where to raport it so i'll leave it here

edit2: it's something with my game, not mod.

edit 3, 1 week later: kept ONLY saves from saves folder & animations, uninstalled sims, removed whole electronic arts folder, downloaded 1.75 sims, installed, downloaded newest wicked whims, NOTHING MORE, put it all together....

same, nothing changed. i give up

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2020
Heyo! anyone has ideas why my sims 4 crash with wicked whims? I load the game, open save, select household lot, then it crashes, I keep tray and packages except whicked whims, it loads. In the past I succeeded in downloading sims 4 and putting whicked whims, I did the same thing.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes