Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
So I tried too search for an answer but I couldnt find one so forgive me if I am asking a redundant question.

I loaded WW into the game as said, I checked the Game options to make sure it is in the file correctly and enabled Mods.

When I load the game, when I click on my SIM the only option is to go jogging and Change cloths. I WAS able to change to nude and it was NOT censored so I am guessing some part of WW is working.

I am using the latest Sims 4, but none of the video tutorials made any sense to me or helped me, It is almost like you have to know more about modding that I do (which is nothing, this is my first time) so. My questions are:

What am I doing wrong?

do I have to ADD more files to WW for it to work (as one website seemed to suggest) or does the Basic WW come with poses and sex scenes.

Why doesn't the WW symbol come up when I click on my SIM?

aigo1624

Aug 10, 2020
So I tried too search for an answer but I couldnt find one so forgive me if I am asking a redundant question.

I loaded WW into the game as said, I checked the Game options to make sure it is in the file correctly and enabled Mods.

When I load the game, when I click on my SIM the only option is to go jogging and Change cloths. I WAS able to change to nude and it was NOT censored so I am guessing some part of WW is working.

I am using the latest Sims 4, but none of the video tutorials made any sense to me or helped me, It is almost like you have to know more about modding that I do (which is nothing, this is my first time) so. My questions are:

What am I doing wrong?

do I have to ADD more files to WW for it to work (as one website seemed to suggest) or does the Basic WW come with poses and sex scenes.

Why doesn't the WW symbol come up when I click on my SIM?
You need to click on the floor, not your sim. When you click the floor you will see "Wicked" bubble

JIN3708078

Dec 15, 2017
I find a problem.
When I start sex scene via wickedwhim, when I enter first person view, sims will start to face the camera movement direction, so the scene cannot be aligned.
But in third person view, everything is fine.
Can someone tell me why?

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
I find a problem.
When I start sex scene via wickedwhim, when I enter first person view, sims will start to face the camera movement direction, so the scene cannot be aligned.
But in third person view, everything is fine.
Can someone tell me why?
There is a 1st person view????? LOL

aigo1624

Aug 10, 2020
And you didnt answer any other questions.
I'm not obligated to answer any of your other questions; but whatever.

You made sure you put the WW files directly to the Mods folder and not 2 folders deep inside your mods folder, right? If so, try deleting your localthumbcache and avatarcache on your game directory and check if the mod works in game.

This should be your folder structure:
1627477415717.png

Most .ts4script files, if not all, only works if it's 1 folder deep inside your mods folder OR directly inside the Mods folder. Otherwise it wouldn't work.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
I'm not obligated to answer any of your other questions; but whatever.

You made sure you put the WW files directly to the Mods folder and not 2 folders deep inside your mods folder, right? If so, try deleting your localthumbcache and avatarcache on your game directory and check if the mod works in game.

This should be your folder structure:
View attachment 1323143

Most .ts4script files, if not all, only works if it's 1 folder deep inside your mods folder OR directly inside the Mods folder. Otherwise it wouldn't work.
Thank you, that was the problem

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
So I have a Strapon in my costume inventory, but how do I use it in scenes that involve that kind of acts?

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
SO Sims4 JUST updated yesterday and disabled WW and all the mods. I followed ALL the instructions on the WW website but nothing seems too work, it (SIMS4) is still rejecting all my mods. I tried to DL the latest version of WW as well.

When I go to options and 'enable' mods nothing is showing up under enabled mods. Do I need to wait for a new WW update? What do I do?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi, I am new to playing Sims 4. I downloaded the game from the link in the OP. I also downloaded the mod from the link in the OP. But I have a problem, it says I need 3 files for the mod to work correctly, but I only have 2. I am missing ww_cas_parts.json so can anyone tell me where to get it or if it is still needed?

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Hi, I am new to playing Sims 4. I downloaded the game from the link in the OP. I also downloaded the mod from the link in the OP. But I have a problem, it says I need 3 files for the mod to work correctly, but I only have 2. I am missing ww_cas_parts.json so can anyone tell me where to get it or if it is still needed?
Dont think so, just need the 2 Wicked Whims files. But this thread is dead, you see how no one has replied to my question. I suggest going here and they have good troubleshooting guides:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Dont think so, just need the 2 Wicked Whims files. But this thread is dead, you see how no one has replied to my question. I suggest going here and they have good troubleshooting guides:

Thank you

Reactions: Hotlisa

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
so i was wondering abut Devious desires. from what i could tell all the dd animations also work on ww, i went to lovelab and noticed this. so unless i am wrong and some animations can only work with dd. what do I need dd for? it's menu is way over the top while ww is very simple. do people need dd only for animals stuff?

because i remember dd was needed for gangbang stuff but now ww can seemly run all of that as well. and all the reconized animations also work with ww.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
so i was wondering abut Devious desires. from what i could tell all the dd animations also work on ww, i went to lovelab and noticed this. so unless i am wrong and some animations can only work with dd. what do I need dd for? it's menu is way over the top while ww is very simple. do people need dd only for animals stuff?

because i remember dd was needed for gangbang stuff but now ww can seemly run all of that as well. and all the reconized animations also work with ww.
I can not help you as I am new to playing Sims 4 and do not know much. Bt you could try asking here

tubitubler

Sep 2, 2021

where can i download them if i am not patreon ?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes