Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
It is possible to tip for strip in stripclub? Strippers seems to strip randomly, not as a request or as response for tip.

May 27, 2020
Hi good people.

Since the main thread for animation was archived and the mega files was deleted where you go for download all the animations??

It's been a while since i was on sims 4 thread and there's was a ton of animations.

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hello there, quick question, did any of you have any problems with the sweat layer not showing up? I tried the gym, hot weather and beach but even while in action (which used to work) sims don't seem to get sweaty... And yeah the setting is on. Any ideas? Thanks.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Does anyone know how the shotacon content was activated?
if I use the term with l, google shits me
you can't because its against the rules, ive heard of people having shota/loli content and even toddler content but again, against the rules. you wont be able to share any content you create with those anyway. not sure rule 7 will allow anyone to make a sims game that has sex with children and babies.

heytherewhoop

Nov 27, 2021
The game crashes whenever I travel to a location after installing the Wickedwhims mod. The game works fine if I remove the mod. Anyone know what the issue might be?

NizzBizz4

Jul 1, 2020
Its 2022 is all the DLC here, it torrent says it 5gb less then the actual game on steam. I honestly just want the DLC with my steam copy, but I dont really know where to go to get all the DLC.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes