Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
hey can you tell me where i get sims 4 that is updated i have deluxe but still i remove and install and no mod

You can use this search to get an updated release from Fitgirl. There are several links to the newest version from her It is version 1.77.131.1030

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Anyone else having an issue with the mod not showing up? And yes I have the mods in the right area
Everytime they update Sims they kill your mods. You have to re-enable them in options. This website helps walk you through it.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I'm sick and tired of their fucking updates to the game, these updates hardly do anything other than ofc destroy the mod lists. can they fucking release patches like normal devs? once every month and actually add something new that wasn't in sims 3 that we need to pay for as extra? how about adding fucking horses already?

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
I'm sick and tired of their fucking updates to the game, these updates hardly do anything other than ofc destroy the mod lists. can they fucking release patches like normal devs? once every month and actually add something new that wasn't in sims 3 that we need to pay for as extra? how about adding fucking horses already?
You know EA just wants the money, and I TBH think they do the updates specifically to piss off Modders. This is why they will never get a penny from me

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
You know EA just wants the money, and I TBH think they do the updates specifically to piss off Modders. This is why they will never get a penny from me
I stopped buying sims games and their DLC since the 3rd game. rebuy the same content from older games for better visuals but nerf everything else? fuck that.. I simply redownload the cracked versions and copy paste the mods/tray/save folders.

Reactions: Hotlisa

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
I know Turbo eventually did get around to adding the vampire powers into the sexy fun time, but did he ever get any further? IE including options for the Magic DLC stuff and the SimRay and Satellite Dish? This mod definitely needs some more mind control options.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Is there any way to download all the "Extra Download" whiteouts going to every single one? like a big package

Reactions: enokard

vMarik

May 16, 2018
Does anyone know how i can get the v162g version of Whicked whims? or know where to access archived versions?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I need some help. Im on MAC and I downloaded Whickedwhims and put it in the Mod Folder, then i opened the Game Sims 4, the Mod loader at the Start up shows me that it can see the Folders and on my Windows PC it works too, but when i start a Game there is no Whickedwhims. What do i do wrong or do i need something extra regarding MAC?

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Where do you people go to download custom Sims? Specifically looking for Sims of celebrities, anime/video game characters, etc. If anyone knows a good site where people share them, I'd be grateful.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Where do you people go to download custom Sims? Specifically looking for Sims of celebrities, anime/video game characters, etc. If anyone knows a good site where people share them, I'd be grateful.
I just do a google search and see what comes up

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
try and

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes