Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Jungle Updates for All Sacraficial Mods

Romantic Slow Dancing + Romantic Skygaze still work after the latest patch, no need to update them.

what do you mean not on the list? lol i dont understand this patreon thing
Everything here shared is because a few of us pay for them so the rest can enjoy them for free. Turbodriver is on mine and others patron list as well as other mods and has been posted twice already. Also Bloo has added it to the mega folder. I was thinking of Deaderpool who does the MC Command Centre for some strange reason, he has released an update but is not on my list :(
Had a dumb moment... but would love the update if anyone has it.

So far,
Wickedwhims
Sacraficial road to fame + other mods
Basemental Drugs mod
Have all been updated for the jungle patch and can be found on the or in this thread.

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
Hello, has there been another MCCC update? I'm currently on 4.2.0.3 and I've been getting a lot of Last Exceptions since the JA patch.

Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone have the 1.40.61 cracked version yet? I'm poor here lol
-Thanks in advance
*Just need the update from v1.39.74 patch
Is it just me or does WW v3.2.4.126.1 not work at all for TS4 v1.39.74.1020??

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
How to disable Love after sex ? i have a whore sim but after each sex with other sims the romance bar increases !! and sometimes before the sex is begin .. i use the wiched work
I don't want her to love them or they love her .. it is just business :HeyGuys:

pasoendan

Dec 16, 2017
How to disable Love after sex ? i have a whore sim but after each sex with other sims the romance bar increases !! and sometimes before the sex is begin .. i use the wiched work
I don't want her to love them or they love her .. it is just business :HeyGuys:
you can disabled it in
WickedWhims Setting > Sex Setting > Other Setting > Sex Relationship Impact Switch (uncheck it)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes