Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 8, 2018
Stupid question where do i put the folders?
First you copy the update in your /The Sims 4/ directory. Then you place crack files into /The Sims 4/Game/Bin. Viola
I've tested this 9+ hours on the Reloaded version, I'm told it also works for the Games4TheWorld version
Also make sure your previous version is v.1.39.74.1020, or else it won't work

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a mod which lets your sim know every other sim without having to meet them ? (if that makes sense)

patrickwlt

Jun 17, 2017
So I'm using the fame mod and I'm having serious issues. Not sure of anyone is experiencing anything similar?
What kind of issues? I am getting a few random errors pop-up, but nothing actually happens so I don't really know what the errors mean...

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
What kind of issues? I am getting a few random errors pop-up, but nothing actually happens so I don't really know what the errors mean...
When I have a crazed fan come see me they start peeing and don't stop, and once it finally stops you hear the peeing noise until you leave the area and come back. That and lag when a notification is trying to pop up

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
So I'm using the fame mod and I'm having serious issues. Not sure of anyone is experiencing anything similar?
I have an issue where my sim starts crying randomly all the time. She's not even sad. It almost looks like when someone dies or something like that. She maxed out Acting and is the top level in Fame if that matters.

I also have an issue where when you get max out the Simstagram skill and have more interactions available to choose from, some of them will result in a LastException error.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
The sims 4 torrent version posted in OP is the 1.39.74.1020 or is older?
Torrent creation date is 02/06/2017, so its an older version. I use GamesTorrent, they just added the new Jungle Adventure Update V1.40.61.1020 and it works like a charm :biggrin:

Link:

Just follow the instructions and you can't go wrong.

Reactions: Graybo and Shafty

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
G4TW released their Version of Jungle Adventure now. It's based on Reloaded's but safe for those that don't like to mix and match where they source it from

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes