Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

CapitanJAL

Dec 16, 2017
i had a lot of problems when i updated to the jungle update, the mods acted funny especially road to fame, a lot of exceptions, and some strings out of place i play in spanish i guess that update don't mix up?
anyway i want to know which version of which i should use in v1.38.49.1020 from the things in @jF1983 mega folder

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
For anyone playing with autonomy on and set to medium/normal: Do your non-played sims woohoo randomly with strangers? I've had one chick screw two dudes in the bathroom on two different days at a bar and both times I checked her relationships panel she didn't even know them at all. "Relationships matter" huh, turbo??!

Another thing, my sims randomly get romance progress when woohooing with just friends, that was supposed to be fixed a long time ago. Maybe it's mccc, I'm using an old version but with all the errors people have been getting with the latest I've just been sticking with 4.0.0. Zero errors zero problems until now.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Huh, will be interesting to have my sim use Ayahuasca. Only time I've seen that was when I had a patient come in and code because his buddies decided to give him that and cocaine for a better trip. He didn't make it. My first death too and I was devastated.

Anyways, is anyone using Turbo's Intersex mod? Unless it's just me but I think it's broken because my sim's girlfriend is no longer a hermaphrodite.

I wish I knew how to mod. Or maybe I can ask Turbo about my idea but I'd like it if you could ask a sim to get an abortion or put the child up for adoption if they are pregnant with your child. And depending on their traits they could say yes or no. Because my sim has 14 kids and the child support is making my sim drink himself to sleep every night.

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
I've been thinking about learning to mod myself. I do front-end development in my field but the usual HTML, CSS, CSS3, Javascript, etc. I know The Sims is run on Python and I've been looking into ways to dive into that. I have made tattoos and silver teeth for mods but that's it. I want to get into interactions, animations, etc.

sstormyy

Nov 23, 2017
does anyone has something from this guy ... ... i do enjoy his stuff at LL ... but you know as always he rarely updates there :(
thanks in advance

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have a problem with progression? It seems to not work right, its too quick and its also not using the right animations stages. It will use one animation from vaginal then it will switch to a different animation such as Cowgirl by Mike24 to a animation by Oola or whoever. Sex is too quick now not seeing how to control that.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone have a problem with progression? It seems to not work right, its too quick and its also not using the right animations stages. It will use one animation from vaginal then it will switch to a different animation such as Cowgirl by Mike24 to a animation by Oola or whoever. Sex is too quick now not seeing how to control that.
Yeah, it's been like this for me for the past two hotfixes. Sometimes it will cycle really fast within stages of the current animation endlessly, other times it'll get stuck on the climax stage only ending if I cancel or the time runs out.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

DaoDao

Nov 8, 2017
Phew.. so many updates. Didn't know there's a limit on max number of 'likes' a user can give in 12hrs, only 30.

Not been playing sims 4 nowadays after i got into mining and trading cryptocurrency. Speaking of that, i better get back to the exchange. Missed an opportunity to trade while I was browsing through all the stuff I had missed here.

Hope you guys are still having fun!

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes