Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Anyone have a problem with progression?
Yeah, it's been all over the place for me. Either takes forever to change or it goes after a few seconds. Also when I invite one sim to join in the action it give me the horrible T pose for a long time, something I did not experienced before.

I feel that WW has been really buggy since january. Don't know if TS4 updates are messing things up for Turbo or if by adding new stuff things are constantly breaking.

Last week I tried Kink World (TS3) and was amazed by how many different options she put in the mod. Wish she would do KW for TS4 tho, it really would spice things up.

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, it's been all over the place for me. Either takes forever to change or it goes after a few seconds. Also when I invite one sim to join in the action it give me the horrible T pose for a long time, something I did not experienced before.

I feel that WW has been really buggy since january. Don't know if TS4 updates are messing things up for Turbo or if by adding new stuff things are constantly breaking.

Last week I tried Kink World (TS3) and was amazed by how many different options she put in the mod. Wish she would do KW for TS4 tho, it really would spice things up.
Yeah KW is indeed amazing, but the horrible lags/glitches from TS3 ruins KW for me

Reactions: K.Leoric and RobinF

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017

Yeah KW is indeed amazing, but the horrible lags/glitches from TS3 ruins KW for me
Oniki said no because there's no open world and story progression to work with. Many modders refuse to even do Sims 4 because of that reason and I do not blame them. Lack of life and immersion ruins Sims 4 greatly. Turbo is too vanilla obviously so lets hope some kinky bastard makes addons to Wicked Whims so we can enjoy some darkness like Kinky World has to offer. Sadly hardly anyone seems to have the ambition.

Reactions: RobinF

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Oniki said no because there's no open world and story progression to work with. Many modders refuse to even do Sims 4 because of that reason and I do not blame them. Lack of life and immersion ruins Sims 4 greatly. Turbo is too vanilla obviously so lets hope some kinky bastard makes addons to Wicked Whims so we can enjoy some darkness like Kinky World has to offer. Sadly hardly anyone seems to have the ambition.
I'm no modder but my understanding is that the main reason that nothing has really come of WW-off shoot mods is because turbo has all the "keys" to the mod so to speak. People could create a rape/bestiality system (as an example, that's the two biggest ones people want) but it wouldn't interact with WW because turbo has all the important bits of information that connects it.

I believe turbo will enable more kinky options down the line but there's no doubt in my mind that he's holding those features hostage in an attempt to stretch out his patreon-bux every month.

I'll tell you what the mod really needs though, and that's more periods. The system is under cooked. Where's the confident periods? Energized periods? Inspired periods? Playful periods?!

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I'm no modder but my understanding is that the main reason that nothing has really come of WW-off shoot mods is because turbo has all the "keys" to the mod so to speak. People could create a rape/bestiality system (as an example, that's the two biggest ones people want) but it wouldn't interact with WW because turbo has all the important bits of information that connects it.

I believe turbo will enable more kinky options down the line but there's no doubt in my mind that he's holding those features hostage in an attempt to stretch out his patreon-bux every month.

I'll tell you what the mod really needs though, and that's more periods. The system is under cooked. Where's the confident periods? Energized periods? Inspired periods? Playful periods?!
I'm pretty sure Turbo has no intent of stretching things, I think he's just way too obsessed with correcting mistakes XD
But this doesn't justify in any way why no new feature has been added in such a long, long time.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure Turbo has no intent of stretching things, I think he's just way too obsessed with correcting mistakes XD
But this doesn't justify in any way why no new feature has been added in such a long, long time.
I hope that's the case. I know I give Turbo a lot of shit here but I'm a glass half empty kind of guy who likes to take the piss sometimes, I don't mean anything by it.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
He really needs to fix the speed of progression and the stages not functioning right. If I use Mike24's cowgirl it should go through all the stages not scatter to anal, oral, foot, tease, etc.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
How do I deal stuff besides weed? I used MCCC to max out the dealer skills for all the other drugs including weed. I cannot ask for sex in exchange for drugs, I cannot sell anything besides weed.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
How do I deal stuff besides weed? I used MCCC to max out the dealer skills for all the other drugs including weed. I cannot ask for sex in exchange for drugs, I cannot sell anything besides weed.
I believe you have to have a dealer trait.

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
I kind of agree I really think he needs to add more than he's done lately... He has a stable framework that he set out to accomplish, I now think either he's afraid to broach Kinky world's fetishes though... So that may have been a BIG reason he's allowing others to ad their own implementations. Patreon seems to be cracking down on fetishes, could be the primary reason.

I think he needs to acknowledge that his supporter base might dwindle unless he starts adding patches elsewhere that address those fetishes that made Kinky world what it was. I could be wrong but as you said to the previous poster its just an opinion.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes