Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

Does anyone have these?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Is anyone getting an error where sex keeps stopping and starting over and over again? Please help
Tried reverting to previous version with no luck
I did with WW Version 3.2.4.126.2 on game Version 1.39.74.1020. Reverted back to WW Version 3.2.4.125.2 and all working again. Not sure how it is on new Sims Jungle Adventure though.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
ZlOrigin has the new jungle adventure. It's fun so far. I don't have any problems with WW but I am seeing a lot of people are dealing with issues.

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
I just pasted the new version on the last page that is supposed to fix the error, but there are still complaints. Turbo says it's other mods but who knows. I've replaced tons so far but still have slight error.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I just pasted the new version on the last page that is supposed to fix the error, but there are still complaints. Turbo says it's other mods but who knows. I've replaced tons so far but still have slight error.
I'm holding back before updating now. As for blaming other mods, that's a cop out. I only have WW,MCC and a few CC hairs. Nothing left to delete or trust anymore. WW has killed everything I had in the last 6 months.

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
I'm holding back before updating now. As for blaming other mods, that's a cop out. I only have WW,MCC and a few CC hairs. Nothing left to delete or trust anymore. WW has killed everything I had in the last 6 months.
This actually happens a lot with the blaming in the IT world. That's why there's test after test. Sure the product could work fine if that's all you have, but no one just has WickedWhims installed. In fact a lot of people who are having issues don't have that many mods, such as yourself. They should focus on the bugs more than periods while they're working on the huge rework.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
A question please about WickedWork i have : WickedWork_0,045 and WickedWork_0,04 and my sims 4 V 1.36.104

Which one do i need to use ?

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
0.045 is the latest version.
I have been using mcc command centre to find out where the conflicts are, it can be very helpful, it creates a text file that tells you exactly whats conflicting.. such as this.. Though I wish it was a lot clearer to read for those that dont speak.. computer..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can see these are conflicing .. slowdancing.. WW road to fame and my dont wash dishes in my bathroom sink mod is conflicting with basemental drugs.. .. for some strange reason..

Reactions: hmorphone

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
0.045 is the latest version.
I have been using mcc command centre to find out where the conflicts are, it can be very helpful, it creates a text file that tells you exactly whats conflicting.. such as this.. Though I wish it was a lot clearer to read for those that dont speak.. computer..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can see these are conflicing .. slowdancing.. WW road to fame and my dont wash dishes in my bathroom sink mod is conflicting with basemental drugs.. .. for some strange reason..
Thanks my friend , but how is slow dancing and WW are conflicting with road to fame?!!

Feb 8, 2018
Here is the Jungle Adventure GP and patch 1.40.61.1020 torrent, I believe this is the Reloaded crack
Be sure to have v1.39.74.1020 installed!! May take awhile to download but I've tested and it 100% works
*Working on a mega link as we speak, will take awhile it's 5.29GB

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes