VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight For Love [v0.25] [Peacemaker]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Guy's and Girls wait and see, is it really more fun to know everything before it happens. Just trust me it will be wild ride :D
Hi dev, seeing that you have ownership of the thread, maybe it would be good if you could put the planned tags in "Spoiler Genre", are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

For example, I have no interest in lesbian and femdom, If that is in the plans, can it be avoided?

Leaving that aside and looking at the Banner, all the characters that appear there are possible LI? I ask especially about what appears to be 2 lolis, and if that is the case, a warning, use a patch for that type of content, f95 can close your thread by rule 7, and patreon will nuke your account right away if it has that content :LUL: (I don't see an incest patch but I assume the player chooses the relationships within the game? Because if you simply say that they are family Patreon doesn't accept that either) or if not just open a page on Subcribestar.

Anyways good luck.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Hi dev, seeing that you have ownership of the thread, maybe it would be good if you could put the planned tags in "Spoiler Genre", are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

For example, I have no interest in lesbian and femdom, If that is in the plans, can it be avoided?

Leaving that aside and looking at the Banner, all the characters that appear there are possible LI? I ask especially about what appears to be 2 lolis, and if that is the case, a warning, use a patch for that type of content, f95 can close your thread by rule 7, and patreon will nuke your account right away if it has that content :LUL: (I don't see an incest patch but I assume the player chooses the relationships within the game? Because if you simply say that they are family Patreon doesn't accept that either) or if not just open a page on Subcribestar.

Anyways good luck.
Did you play the game? The relationship is based on player input. There is no mention of the family in the script. I think that is in line with Patreon. Either way, any game here can be nuked if some users decide to report it. I would love to be on Subcribestar, but they accept people with some following or if someone has vouched for them, but waiting to get a page activated is way too long if you don't have any, like I don't have now. But I hope this is something that can change in the future. If you have idea to help me with Subscribestar I would appreciate the help brother. :)

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Hi Peacemaker93,
pictures look good, models are cute. (y)

For the uncompressed version, you can convert pictures to 95% quality webp. They are ~5 times smaller than jpg that you use, and there's virtually no visible difference between them and originals (check for yourself). Or, if you see some tiny microscopic difference, use 98% quality webp. They are still 3-4 times smaller than jpg (I tested that on pictures from your game), and there's no visual difference at all.

Good luck!

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
how many episodes will the game have? Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path?
Peacemaker93
They already do. For example, Chloe in the visit scene will find out about MC's affair with Adri. Also, I set up the scene where one of the girls will find out about scrach marks on the MC thigh. Pregnency is also a possible outcome for Adri. Then there is a choice for the party girl, where you can choose to direct her to your friend Luke if you are not into her. The outcome of this is that, in the present, she is married to Luke; they have family, and your friend is grateful for what you did for him. If you choose to engage the party girl, you will shape her life in two ways, which you will find out in future updates. And we just started because there will be many more options, and all of them will have an impact on the story. I can't give you an answer on how many episodes it will take for me to finish this game because even I don't know how or where it will end. I write as I go; I know some planned situations, and when I start writing them, I transfer myself into that world. And then I ask myself, Okay, what would I do, or how can I make this scene more fun or hot? It's not a straight-forward process; I know how to get from A to B, but whether I make some stops or some changes along the way depends on many factors. One of them is yours because I plan to read Critics. I want to provoke emotions to make you fall in love with characters and to make you invest part of your heart and soul into this game.
ps. Sorry for long wall of text.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Hi Peacemaker93,
pictures look good, models are cute. (y)

For the uncompressed version, you can convert pictures to 95% quality webp. They are ~5 times smaller than jpg that you use, and there's virtually no visible difference between them and originals (check for yourself). Or, if you see some tiny microscopic difference, use 98% quality webp. They are still 3-4 times smaller than jpg (I tested that on pictures from your game), and there's no visual difference at all.

Good luck!
I already did that in the smaller version. But thanks for your advice, friend. I would call you bro, but I'm not sure. :D

• Haha
Reactions: m0us3r

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I already did that in the smaller version. But thanks for your advice, friend. I would call you bro, but I'm not sure. :D
Bro is OK. I mean, 98% webp can be called (and used as) uncompressed, mainline version. (Maybe even 95% webp can, though that depends on your sense of perfectionism...) Then you could have main version like 2 Gb or something. Bro!

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
who is supposed to be an adult but is actually a little girl.
Well, I guess, but some girls are off limits. But time, like in real life, does wonders; younger girls will grow up, and this can introduce more emotional weight if something is to happen between MC and them. Either way, it opens some doors for good story-telling, and I'm all about that. Does this ease your worry bro?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes